Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Timeless staff should be shot for ending this season with a cliff hanger.

I knew that show was going to be cancelled because I just started watching it.

One of the best shows on the network.

Are we starting a petition or what??!:damn:

:francis: Bad News guys:

The future for Timeless just got even more bleak, if you can believe it.

Co-showrunner Shawn Ryan reports that any and all efforts to find the time travel drama a new home, after being cancelled by NBC after two seasons, have come up empty.

“[Sony Pictures TV] has notified [co-showrunner] @TheRealKripke and me that efforts to land #Timeless at another network have sadly failed,” Ryan shared Monday on Twitter. “While Sony will continue to look at any and all options, actor deals have expired and it appears there will be no Season 3 or beyond.”

As for the notion of a wrap-up movie that got floated in the immediate wake of NBC opting not to order a Season 3, Ryan says, “Discussions still take place… but there are considerable economic obstacles that make it an uncertainty. We will update you when we know more.”

(As TVLine explained in a recent story, starting production back up on a cancelled series whose sets have been struck and sent to storage — merely to service a one-off movie — is cost-prohibitive, while the expiration of cast contracts makes their non-guaranteed availability a scheduling issue.)

Ryan wrapped his series of tweets by saying that he, Kripke, the cast and crew send “our immense thanks and gratitude to all the #ClockBlockers who fought so hard for this show. You made a second season possible and gave us hope for a Season 3. We wish the news was better. We love you all.”

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
HBO Must Get Bigger and Broader, Says Its New Overseer

This part....

This conversation between the HBO boss and the new ATT boss :snoop:

Mr. Plepler tried to pin down Mr. Stankey on the question of how much AT&T planned to invest. Without specifying any certain amount, Mr. Stankey said, “I do believe there needs to be stepped-up investment.”

Mr. Plepler interjected: “Let’s give him a hand for that simple sentence! That simple sentence deserves a hand!”

“Also,” Mr. Stankey said, “we’ve got to make money at the end of the day, right?”

“We do that,” Mr. Plepler responded, to scattered applause.

“Yes, you do,” Mr. Stankey said. “Just not enough.”

“Oh, now, now, be careful,” Mr. Plepler said.

These fukks said they wouldn’t touch HBO before and as soon the merge happens the true intentions come out.

HBO about to be ruined by some suit who isn’t satisfied with some money,he wants more.

@FlyRy @MartyMcFly

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Only new series Netflix should worry about making is some anime. Use the rest of that money on making some dope movies.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

This part....

Mr. Plepler tried to pin down Mr. Stankey on the question of how much AT&T planned to invest. Without specifying any certain amount, Mr. Stankey said, “I do believe there needs to be stepped-up investment.”

Mr. Plepler interjected: “Let’s give him a hand for that simple sentence! That simple sentence deserves a hand!”

“Also,” Mr. Stankey said, “we’ve got to make money at the end of the day, right?”

These fukks said they wouldn’t touch HBO before and as soon the merge happens the true intentions come out.

HBO about to be ruined by some suit who isn’t satisfied with some money,he wants more.

@FlyRy @MartyMcFly
HBO Wants to Become Netflix – Here’s Why It Shouldn’t – Rolling Stone

wordsbymj

aka percy miracles
Daps

This part....

@FlyRy @MartyMcFly

Way to completely misinterpret your company's USP.

But I guess they can't look past the numbers Netflix is doing to be content with their space. I'm sure Honda does more numbers than Ferrari, but Ferrari will never make a family car trying to play catch up.