Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is there a point in watching The Expanse now? I liked season 1 but not sure if I'm watching season 2.

:wow::banderas: We need that season 4 for that Abadon's gate series.....

Dude you need to stop playing and catch up cause Season 3 is fukking Lit!!!!! :ohlawd:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew Kevin can Wait was going to get cancelled after they killed off the wife. They thought Kevin & Leah would bring back the KOQ chemistry, but that time was over and it just became a mess.

Wouldn't be surprised if this was to free them up for a King of Queens reboot at some point.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A final 13 episodes with 'Not Batman' and 'Not Joker'?

They spent the last 4 years dragging their feet and juelzing, but they can wrap everything up in half a regular season? :rudy:

I'm good. :hhh:

Exactly why I never got into the show, especially after I saw that wack ass suit they had Bruce wearing.

I already made that mistake with Smallville. Fool me twice, shame on me. :francis:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It’s still on the bubble. THR says they’ve got more of an interest in multi cam now. It’s cheaper and they’re putting most of their money behind sports going forward
Wow!! Are we seeing the beginning of the end for singlecam sitcoms on Network TV?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Wow!! Are we seeing the beginning of the end for singlecam sitcoms on Network TV?

nikka lol I said Fox. And explained why. One network getting out of the entertainment biz for the most part so they can focus on football and news and a few other things isn’t the end of anything except the end of their network as is.
But multi cam shows are still the highest rated and get the most viewers so expect more of them. But it’s not the end of single cam shows.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Last season of Gotham will focus on Bruce’s transformation to Batman. Ironically the creator was just on record saying they know how they’d end the show but he didnt expect it to end for years from now

‘Gotham’ Renewed For Fifth & Final Season By Fox
Any chance WBTV tries to shop "Gotham" to 1 of the streaming platforms during the upcoming TV season? Or is just too expensive for another network to want to take it on?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Any chance WBTV tries to shop "Gotham" to 1 of the streaming platforms during the upcoming TV season? Or is just too expensive for another network to want to take it on?
Depends on how it ends. The may put it on their streaming service. But if they’re going for an ending with their 13, I don’t see why they’d put the genie back in the bottle to get more out of it since it already would be at 100 episodes

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:picard:

Never watched it, but I am an Alan Ball supporter so I'm just kinda appalled. For anyone whose seen it, was it bad?
I watched it. It wasn’t very good. The show at its core was just a mish mash of every trendy topic happening. You had the gay character,cheating husband,black girl struggling with her identity,a tranny kid,a Muslim kid,etc all the characters are super rich and successful. It wasn’t doing anything that we haven’t seen before. At its core it’s iust about a rich white couple that have adopted a bunch of kids from different races and their struggle together.

What made it weird was it had a supernatural sub plot for one character that culminated in the finale but was pretty anti climatic.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It’s nice that they will do that for Gotham but why can’t they do the same for the last man on earth? Show was 1 season from syndication numbers. I want closure you fukks