Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
do u need them to literally call jerome/jeremiah the joker for it to be him or wat? clearly thats who he was

:patrice:

Producer John Stephens confirmed that Monaghan is not the Joker in an interview with IGN, though he suggested in his mind Jerome and Jeremiah may be indirectly shaping an offscreen Joker.

The other characters are who they are. Mad Hatter, Scarecrow, etcetera. But no, he isn't the Joker. What we've always gone with is that Joker is somewhere out there, anonymous and unformed, in Gotham, and he's watching the actions of Jeremiah and Jerome and possibly even another one, on his way somewhere down the line, and he's adopting them as inspirations as the person he'll one day become.

Why Gotham Can't Call Jerome or Jeremiah 'The Joker'

But to each their own.

I think there's a far more interesting Batman show to be made, without WB getting all weird about which characters they'll put on TV.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I admitted a couple of pages ago that I watch the first 13 episodes purely for her.

I did also but I think when the show first started she wasn't the established star I thought it was all of the recruits and she kind of just took the forefront eventually.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I did also but I think when the show first started she wasn't the established star I thought it was all of the recruits and she kind of just took the forefront eventually.

I thought the white boy she was interested in was the male lead but his delivery was wack and they brought in Blaire to be the guy of the show.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Who gives a shyt? I haven't watched the line up on the three major networks in years.

I anyone is crying because Quantico is being cancelled, you need to improve your taste level. :francis:

CBS is clearly the :mjpls: channel.

How many fukken military/cop type shows are there on that channel?:mindblown:
It is clearly propaganda at this point.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:patrice:

Why Gotham Can't Call Jerome or Jeremiah 'The Joker'

But to each their own.

I think there's a far more interesting Batman show to be made, without WB getting all weird about which characters they'll put on TV.
so like i said u literally need them to call him the joker :heh: dude has the same mannerisms, laugh, makeup, and outfits. I dont care wat they say its obvious thats who it is. Gotham is dope imo but i dont have a hard on for batman like most cacs in this world

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
CANCELLED

The Last Man On Earth (Fox)

The Mick (Fox)

The Mayor (ABC)

Quantico

Disjointed (Netflix)

The Path (Hulu)

The Quad (BET)

Seven Seconds (Netflix)

White Famous (Showtime)
I saw like the first 4 episode of the last man on earth
It was good
I wonder if it is worth finishing

Is the Mick funny?

Disjointed is fukking horrible :mjlol:

I just started "the path"
:stopitslime:

I bet "the quad" corny as fukk

I thought "7 seconds" was supposed to be good:jbhmm:

White famous looks beyond wack
I knew it was gonna get canceled :beli:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
hear anything about LA to Vegas? liked it, but seems like Fox has no interest in live comedy anymore. can't imagine it had a huge audience

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Who gives a shyt? I haven't watched the line up on the three major networks in years.

I anyone is crying because Quantico is being cancelled, you need to improve your taste level. :francis:

CBS is clearly the :mjpls: channel.

How many fukken military/cop type shows are there on that channel?:mindblown:
It is clearly propaganda at this point.

You don't watch any of these shows on Hulu, Netflix. or Prime? Not trolling just curious.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
hear anything about LA to Vegas? liked it, but seems like Fox has no interest in live comedy anymore. can't imagine it had a huge audience

It’s still on the bubble. THR says they’ve got more of an interest in multi cam now. It’s cheaper and they’re putting most of their money behind sports going forward

Conz

Superstar
Daps
It’s still on the bubble. THR says they’ve got more of an interest in multi cam now. It’s cheaper and they’re putting most of their money behind sports going forward
i'm sure it's toast. comedy is dead