Black memes/twitter and it's audience in a nutshell

dCydCNiT.png

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So you'd be cool if nikkaz was talking shyt about cha gma who was battled cancer? Cool

My grand ma wouldn't be on social media and why would I care either way? "Nobodies online are making fun of my grand mother" :sadbron:

Let me focus on that instead of the shyt going on my day to day life so I can drum up some sympathy from some more nobodies that are offended by it

fukk out here nikka

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Curry should give him court side tickets to the game.. ive been seeing this all over my timeline people joking about this shyt...

a few things I never joke about is illnesses, disabilities, cancer and death..

what if you woke up with cancer? what if your kid was born with a disability? how people so lightly make fun of death ive only seen on the internet especially the coli disgusts me honestly when I see it..

shyt wouldnt be so funny if it happened to you :ufdup:
personally it's not curry's fault so he doesn't owe him nothing IMO but there enough folks out here looking for attention turning themselves memes whoever did this is a moron

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Moms died from it in 2014 and my cousin died from it last year. My niece had to get some tumor like stuff scraped last year
Damn sorry to hear that breh, hope you're staying strong (easier said than done) keep ya head up man. Lost my aunt to cancer 2014 too it's the worst feeling but always told me to keep strong no matter what

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Moms died from it in 2014 and my cousin died from it last year. My niece had to get some tumor like stuff scraped last year

My condolences for your losses fam, I'm so sorry to hear this. Shyt is not fair man. I hope your niece was able to remove all of the tumor. I salute you for standing strong :salute:

God bless you man!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
personally it's not curry's fault so he doesn't owe him nothing IMO but there enough folks out here looking for attention turning themselves memes whoever did this is a moron

yeah I know but curry seems like a good guy and would be dope as shyt to salute this guy who obviously been through hell :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt isn't funny but who gives a fukk? Some people you don't know and don't give a fukk about you made jokes about you on the Internet :to: man im starting think that estrogen in the water shyt is real.

People are sensitive as fukk now :scust:
so empathy is a bad thing now?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
so empathy is a bad thing now?

What are you empathic about in this situation? The mean things that were posted? The cancer? Or maybe both?

Or do you really not give a fukk about this and are just posturing with the rest of these clowns :jbhmm:

nikkas feel that bad about this situation send him some cash and a get well card. Finger wagging at not so nice people on the internet accomplishes what exactly...oh nothing. That's right

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you empathic about in this situation? The mean things that were posted? The cancer? Or maybe both?

Or do you really not give a fukk about this and are just posturing with the rest of these clowns :jbhmm:

nikkas feel that bad about this situation send him some cash and a get well card. Finger wagging at not so nice people on the internet accomplishes what exactly...oh nothing. That's right
If one of these young kids is able to get some perspective and think twice before making light of the shyt, that's good enough. Fighting cancer is tough enough as is. The last thing I'd want is for someone in my fam to be in that situation, log on to the internet, and see the people making a mockery of their battle at the same time cancer and/or chemo is laying waste to their body.

Also, no offense breh, I hear you on what happened to your Grandma...but part of me thinks you'd feel different if you saw someone who was fighting it before they lived their full life. Seeing someone in their 20s or even 50s fighting to keep their life is just different. Just my two cents having seen both.