Turn a cancer survivor into a meme brehs

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
shyt isn't funny but who gives a fukk? Some people you don't know and don't give a fukk about you made jokes about you on the Internet :to: man im starting think that estrogen in the water shyt is real.

People are sensitive as fukk now :scust:

Bruh...have you EVER personally dealt with somebody who went through or is going cancer?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Damn that's foul. I'm just happy to hear he beat cancer.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bruh...have you EVER personally dealt with somebody who went through or is going cancer?

Who the fukk doesn't know someone or had someone in their family that has had cancer...

My granny had cancer and dealt with it stoically.
Didn't talk about it, didn't bring it up, didn't let anyone do shyt for her, etc... She was a strong woman who took pride in herself and no one would've known the shyt if other people didn't tell them

Get the fukk out of here with this social media shyt and the soft ass nikkas who get offended by the dumb shyt

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt isn't funny but who gives a fukk? Some people you don't know and don't give a fukk about you made jokes about you on the Internet :to: man im starting think that estrogen in the water shyt is real.

People are sensitive as fukk now :scust:
Must be young as fukk or mad fortunate to not see fam battle cancer. If you had you would have a different perspective on this, trust me fam.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Curry should give him court side tickets to the game.. ive been seeing this all over my timeline people joking about this shyt...

a few things I never joke about is illnesses, disabilities, cancer and death..

what if you woke up with cancer? what if your kid was born with a disability? how people so lightly make fun of death ive only seen on the internet especially the coli disgusts me honestly when I see it..

shyt wouldnt be so funny if it happened to you :ufdup:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Must be young as fukk or mad fortunate to not see fam battle cancer. If you had you would have a different perspective on this, trust me fam.

Facts, my aunt D died from cancer. Shyt is so demoralizing.

Moms died from it in 2014 and my cousin died from it last year. My niece had to get some tumor like stuff scraped last year

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Who the fukk doesn't know someone or had someone in their family that has had cancer...

My granny had cancer and dealt with it stoically.
Didn't talk about it, didn't bring it up, didn't let anyone do shyt for her, etc... She was a strong woman who took pride in herself and no one would've known the shyt if other people didn't tell them

Get the fukk out of here with this social media shyt and the soft ass nikkas who get offended by the dumb shyt

So you'd be cool if nikkaz was talking shyt about cha gma who was battled cancer? Cool