Turkey Leg Hut Still Have Folks In Their Feelings

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Maybe she got denied entry due to her attire before. As someone who was once banned from a nighclub I fully understand celebrating the downfall of an establishment. Its not business,its just personal:respect:

The problem here is she doesnt have anything to celebrate. Looks like she started the video thinking 85k turned to 1 mil meant their demise. But then she did some research and realized they made 1 mil in a month. But instead of deleting the video,she said "fukk it,ima hate anyway:damn:".

giphy.webp

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
These lifetime delinquent hood babies want black business owners to not only bend over backwards

They want you to pull out your entire anus so they can river dance and twerk on it

Then they'll ask for a discount after fukkin your lifeless a$$hole because it wasn't tight enough

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
More nikka shyt

This ain't game, this is bragadocious bullshyt

Top nikka look at me shyt
Imagine the owner of Ruth Chris not putting a lawyer/publicist response out immediately but opting to go on social media to boast about his possession, allude to his patrons being "broke boys" while issuing conspiracy theories to a legal matter.

This story is pathetic all the way around :snoop:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Turkey Leg Hut, or "Turkey Leh" as they call it in Houston, would benefit from spacing out their tables and counters. Waiters damn near bout to falll over from squeezing between lanes and shyt. Feel like a carnival food court. I know they can afford to buy more space prob being stingy.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
what kind of restauarant is turkey leg hut? i dont want to make assumptions based on the title

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Black ppl can’t stay on code

bytch shut up. Too much talking on an Asian platform.
The owners were the ones not on code with that respectability politics bullshyt. The people they were trying to police were the same ones that made their business pop in the first place and make them blow up.