Daps
Reppin
Harlem
More concisely, shyt was never gonna turn out well,

Last edited:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I think them folks hate lynn so much because he is buying up so much property in that area

Every couple months the news says something then it quietly goes away

These weak hoes and bytch ass nikkas that cheer this shyt on are some haters
Thanks for posting that. Last I heard some of the gentrification folks were making up excuses trying to close them down. Good to hear they are buying up property.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
How does $85k turn into $1.3 million? I saw 1.5% interest but compounded by what time interval, monthly? But even that doesn’t add up.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
The turkey legs owners owe some money and some folks couldn't wait to celebrate their downfall cause they were told to dress and behave decently in their restaurant

Look at this dusty bytch right here and the comments

This is why we can’t have successful black businesses because of dusty, crab in a barrel, hating motherfukkers like this

Reported this dog headed bytch
:pacspit:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
crabs-bucket.gif

She a hater, what does the policy have to do with this current situation. :wow: Quick to laugh at the downfall of a black owned business

Maybe she got denied entry due to her attire before. As someone who was once banned from a nighclub I fully understand celebrating the downfall of an establishment. Its not business,its just personal:respect:

The problem here is she doesnt have anything to celebrate. Looks like she started the video thinking 85k turned to 1 mil meant their demise. But then she did some research and realized they made 1 mil in a month. But instead of deleting the video,she said "fukk it,ima hate anyway:damn:".

Back4The1stTime

All Star
Daps
Thanks for posting that. Last I heard some of the gentrification folks were making up excuses trying to close them down. Good to hear they are buying up property.
Lynn and his wife damn near own half of third ward. There is a lot of underline jealousy with them because of how successful they became in a short period of time. But honestly I love to see it and respect it. News flash, every restaurant has some kind of policy you have to abide by so people still complaining about their dress code says more about them than TLH's owners.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Bad attitude, combative, not receptive to authority, has to be right. Pro black when it’s beneficial to self.

Couldn’t have her or a woman like her around me.

There are some out there, that look like you and I, that won’t be satisfied until the entire world is in chaos. These individuals thrive in chaos, and will tell you till they’re blue in the face that they are righteous and good people. People are seeing through it
we gotta start shunning these people

But many folks on this site are like that so...:yeshrug: