Turkey Leg Hut Still Have Folks In Their Feelings

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I dont get you. You're right businesses operate in the red but what does that have to do with their policy? all this bytch was saying is haha you asked people to dress and behave decently at your restaurant and look at you now.

she was wrong. What does them banning twerking/hood rats have to do with them being in debt? The girl in the vid is acting like it’s karma.

That's my point. It's separate. The two things aren't related. I don't stand with her but I do agree that maybe they were worried about too much stuff. That can be true and her attitude can still be stank.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:what::gucci:Why can’t black people ever be on code, or have standards. No one questions theses non black businesses dress codes. And if they do, best believe they will follow them. It’s a time and place for everything. From that woman dancing on top of the table, the woman bucky naked in turkey leg hut, the mom who dressed like a prostitute to her child’s school, to black men still sagging in 2023. Some black people don’t respect themselves. Or black businesses.

Last edited:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
crabs-bucket.gif

She a hater, what does the policy have to do with this current situation. :wow: Quick to laugh at the downfall of a black owned business
funny thing abouut crabs in a bucket is that they looking for a way out by latching on....the evil part about our folks in desperate situations is some don't even want to make it out their muddy situation and will gladly pull another back in because they are simply wicked minded. gotta separate yaself as soon as you can from those who want no good for themselves cause they damn sure don't want any good for you.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
“Y’all was worried about too much stuff…”

-Muppet Face Ugly bytch

So if THEY were worried about “too much stuff” what does she call making a video about a business she’s happy is struggling?

:martin:

This wicked witch of the net has a lot of nerve. Imagine being HAPPY a business is struggling just because they demanded people behave like adults and show class while in their restaurant.

Wow.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
funny thing abouut crabs in a bucket is that they looking for a way out by latching on....the evil part about our folks in desperate situations is some don't even want to make it out their muddy situation and will gladly pull another back in because they are simply wicked minded. gotta separate yaself as soon as you can from those who want no good for themselves cause they damn sure don't want any good for you.

Its so sad its people out here like this. You could even show them how to do it for themselves and they still want to pull you dow. You used the right word, "wicked"..