Tupac's Original Makaveli Back Cover Album Artwork REVEALED!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
eminem-in-pigtails.jpg

:what: then why would pac like the pic and agree to use it? The reason they didn't use the picture because 2Pac died and they then released the album commercially...meaning they cant put those pics on a commercial album. (they would get sued)

This makes me wonder about how true it was that pac wanted to leave death row...I though he recorded 7 daye theory in a week so that he would be off his Death Row contract...

if it was a bootleg album to be distributed through priority, does that mean he still woulda been signed or does that mean Interscope wouldn't distribute it so they found another distributor to satisfy the contract?
you might be right about the cover but it still would have shined on his ballerina past wether or not it was intended.... pac def wanted 2 leave deathrow thats why he had all that recorded material b4 he died to fill those contractual obligations so he could breeze.....he wasnt nowhere as tight with suge prior to his death as he was b4.....he saw he was being manipulated by suge @ some point....pac also i think realized the amount of division the whole east/west thing was doing to black people on that grand of a scale and knew him and biggie beef wasnt worth the lives of millions of black men fighting/killing over........pac didnt even want to really go to vegas according to his long time girlfriend(quincy jones daughter kidada) but suge convinced him.....no one will ever convince me that shooters would shoot pac 5/6 times and 400lb suge top general blood only gets hit with a richochet fragment.......never will i drink that kool-aid....at the end of the day fukk who's right who's wrong, east/west we all lost....hip hop lost and black people loss two great minds and talents that as we see have never been replaced........

Pink Slime

known to go ham
Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac
always said that nikkas that quik to play the gay card...do gayer shyt than the fakkits..

when eazy did it..he came with actual pics dre in lipstick n a sequin gown..

Years ago, my niece told me with a straight face ( no pun intended ) that she was somewhere in Hollywood and pulled up to this stretch limo. She continued that the back window rolled down and that it was Eazy-E with women's elbow length longsleeve gloves, make-up, and a wig(?). He did a finger snap gesture to her and my niece pulled off.

:pachaha::snoop::bryan: