Tupac's Original Makaveli Back Cover Album Artwork REVEALED!

havoc00

Pro
Daps
When did PAC beef with Dre tho?

uYvuK.gif

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
remember suge said dre came to him and said he wanted to be white? thats probably the story behind the tranny.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how P.I.G. has a blue beanie on. Possibly alluding to Bad Boys Crip ties.

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever did this, obviously didn't know how to draw the faces of Biggie, Diddy or Dre. What a poor job...:pacspit:

NuclearBomb

Rookie
Daps
Whoever did this, obviously didn't know how to draw the faces of Biggie, Diddy or Dre. What a poor job...:pacspit:

that would be 'riskie' same guy who did the makaveli cover and a bunch of other shyt for death row, and yea this is terrible :snoop:

Daps
when has Em ever had long blonde hair? not to mention they only met in like 97 at the earliest. you couldn't reach far enough if you had inspector gadget arms to say it was meant to be Em

eminem-in-pigtails.jpg

lol..... me to..... i think pac knew he would have brought light to his ballet past with that lol

:what: then why would pac like the pic and agree to use it? The reason they didn't use the picture because 2Pac died and they then released the album commercially...meaning they cant put those pics on a commercial album. (they would get sued)

This makes me wonder about how true it was that pac wanted to leave death row...I though he recorded 7 daye theory in a week so that he would be off his Death Row contract...

if it was a bootleg album to be distributed through priority, does that mean he still woulda been signed or does that mean Interscope wouldn't distribute it so they found another distributor to satisfy the contract?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
always said that nikkas that quik to play the gay card...do gayer shyt than the fakkits..

when eazy did it..he came with actual pics dre in lipstick n a sequin gown..

pac n suge..actually sittin visualisn n brainstormin this shyt...smh...