Tupac's Original Makaveli Back Cover Album Artwork REVEALED!

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Damn. So Makaveli was just an appetizer for the streets?

This makes me wonder if all the unreleased stuff thats been dropping all these years were just meant to flood the streets with raw shyt also.

Pac's retail albums tend to have a commercial sound to em and the Makaveli album and most of the LPs released after he died didn't have that tho

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
They wisely scrapped that shyt cuz pac got killed and I remember this album having having mad anticipation but not that much promo

His death was all the promo they needed

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
when has Em ever had long blonde hair? not to mention they only met in like 97 at the earliest. you couldn't reach far enough if you had inspector gadget arms to say it was meant to be Em

:comeon: Take your cape off. If you can't see the striking resemblance, then I don't know what to say. :usure:

Either Em and Dre's relationship goes back further than we thought. :leon:

Or the artist made this back cover post-1997, just to get some exposure off Em.

These are the only two realistic options I can think of. :skip:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
:comeon: Take your cape off. If you can't see the striking resemblance, then I don't know what to say. :usure:

Either Em and Dre's relationship goes back further than we thought. :leon:

Or the artist made this back cover post-1997, just to get some exposure off Em.

These are the only two realistic options I can think of. :skip:
your "striking" resemblance extends to him being white. the fact that Em has never had long hair, or in fact that he didn't even dye his hair blonde until AFTER he had signed with Aftermath means it isn't him. i'm pretty sure if it WAS Em, then the guy would have mentioned that in the video, he talked about everything else, he explained who everyone was supposed to be even tho it's obvious as fukk that it's BIG & Puff

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
when has Em ever had long blonde hair? not to mention they only met in like 97 at the earliest. you couldn't reach far enough if you had inspector gadget arms to say it was meant to be Em

:snoop: Wow.

Mink Gators

Rookie
Daps
remember that interview when Pac was complaining about Dre's work ethic? after all these years we see Pac was right about Dre. Does Detox have a release date yet? :pachaha:

DETOX COMING SOON :shaq2: :snoop: :why:

been patiently waiting for more than a decade:sadbron::to::sadcam:

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
your "striking" resemblance extends to him being white. the fact that Em has never had long hair, or in fact that he didn't even dye his hair blonde until AFTER he had signed with Aftermath means it isn't him. i'm pretty sure if it WAS Em, then the guy would have mentioned that in the video, he talked about everything else, he explained who everyone was supposed to be even tho it's obvious as fukk that it's BIG & Puff

Funny you mention go gadget arms. How is Em palming Dre's forehead? :heh: That shyt cray. :smugdraper: