Tupac Shakur's Estate Threatens to Sue Drake

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The WhiteBoy stanleys are gonna somehow act like this isnt an L for their mans

They already started dissing the family. When Mopreme said what he had to say some of them on Boxden was saying where was he in 1996 and random shyt to try to discredit him as his brother.

So in the spirit of hating Drake yall are about to side with some white dude that even Tupac sister had to sue cause the family doesn’t own the estate?

I’m sure Pac wouldn’t have liked him either just like he wouldn’t have liked Drake

Thats why I clearly said in my post that it doesn't matter because both sides don't rock with what Drake did. Mopreme just said so himself the other day so clearly his sister would not either.

How is it relevant who owns the estate in this situation?

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
This is the executor of Tupac's estate

culver-city-ca-tom-whalley-attends-the-6th-annual-dealing-for-duchenne-charity-poker.jpg
Okay and? You’re going out of your way to defend a man who have Uncles and cousins who look like this :mjlol:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They already started dissing the family. When Mopreme said what he had to say some of them on Boxden was saying where was he in 1996 and random shyt to try to discredit him as his brother.

Thats why I clearly said in my post that it doesn't matter because both sides don't rock with what Drake did. Mopreme just said so himself the other day so clearly his sister would not either.

How is it relevant who owns the estate in this situation?

Mopreme just said he doesn’t want anyone “weaponizing” Pac’s voice in a rap war was given the circumstances and just want them to get it at on records.

Y’all are making it seem like he straight up bashed Drake for using when it reality he didn’t like “how” it was used.

It matters caused I wish the family actually controlled the estate not some dude whose Pac on flesh and blood at to sue to get money from it

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It’s weird that his people nor him didn’t reach out to get the approval first…not even to cover his own ass, pause…just out of respect. He reached out to Snoop apparently..

I don't think he talked to Snoop either. There was nothing in that brief IG video Snoop did to suggest he knew about it. He seemed confused.

I'd be surprised if Snoop doesn't request his voice be removed too, after this. Even if he was indifferent before.

Fred.

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
This like the Vogue cover shyt all over again. Ya'll should know by now Drake the type to ask for forgiveness before he asks for permission. It is what it is. Kendrick still on the clock.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I thought Drake's initial response was more than enough. Kendrick being totally quiet is eating at his soul. He can't even wait patiently. All this "Come on man, respond to me," bullshyt is super fukkin lame. Then the AI Pac and Snoop stuff is just stupid. Kendrick giving this fools just enough rope to hang himself.