Tupac Shakur's Estate Threatens to Sue Drake

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Deposit rejected.

Maybe he should just drop another track since the suspense is killing him so much.

Watch him do that shyt.

But the next one should be him going at Asap, Metro, Ross, French Montana, and The Weeknd. He’s already made his “point” regarding Kendrick. You want the smoke. You and your writers are ready to go all 12 rounds. We get it

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Y’all might not like it but legally they don’t really have a case. Especially since it’s not an official release
They want all the videos of it removed. They can definitely make drakes camp and record label scrape this shyt from existence. The hell you mean “legally”? :mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

UMG and Lucian are doing some fukk shyt with AI trying to capitalize the market off dead rapper's voices and drake is the lamb to do their bidding :manny: it wasn't a coincidence there was an AI roll out in the 2nd diss
Pretty obvious

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Y’all might not like it but legally they don’t really have a case. Especially since it’s not an official release
It's not about money. It's the optics. Being in a legal battle with the family of hip hop royalty is a horrible look. Makes Aubrey look like the exploitative devil everybody says he is. Like he has no respect for the culture.

That's why I said drake just giving dot more angles to attack him with. Every time he drops he's only making it worse for himself.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whether its that white guy who is running the estate now and Pac's actual family hasn't gotten control back, what we know is that both sides are calling out this move by Drake.

Pac's biological sister Sekyiwa has been on record calling out people for misusing her brother's name so I already know she wasn't fukking with that. She told that to Money B of Digital Underground in an interview last year that she hates when people abuse his name.

His sister is also the Head of the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation.

This is ALL bad optics for Drake. He made himself really look like a vulture

@Rapmastermind @Ziggiy

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Watch him do that shyt.

But the next one should be him going at Asap, Metro, Ross, French Montana, and The Weeknd. He’s already made his “point” regarding Kendrick. You want the smoke. You and your writers are ready to go all 12 rounds. We get it

I anticipate it but the only advantage it would have is keeping shyt stirred up. He was trying to rush Kendrick’s response with that AI bullshyt, so it could get lost in the shuffle.

If it’s war time you never let your opponent dictate terms of engagement if you can help it. If he goes that route hopefully the rest of them nikkas lay back and kick him after he’s down.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I anticipate it but the only advantage it would have is keeping shyt stirred up. He was trying to rush Kendrick’s response with that AI bullshyt, so it could get lost in the shuffle.

If it’s war time you never let your opponent dictate terms of engagement if you can help it. If he goes that route hopefully the rest of them nikkas lay back and kick him after he’s down.

I think he let his Super Fanboy Akademiks gas him up to make bad decisions like these. Now we gonna see Ak go stream and try to save face and be Drake's lawyer