Tucker Carlson Says 'Civil War' Will Happen if Gun Control Attempted

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
goddamn right.

If I'm gonna die, I rather die defending Africa.

I aint dying for North America

man-running.gif
:mjlol:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Civil War were to break out Tucker Cowardson would be the first to get his dome popped. In fact all these right wing pundits would get caught slipping and get popped. They're only able to talk all that shyt because the rule of law protects them. Once that goes all bets are off the table.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Fox news is to poor white people what mainstream rap music is to poor black people. Both encourage violence. Just like with poor black people, there are a lot of poor whites who have nothing to live for, and nothing to lose. At least that is how they feel. TC is able to tap into their feelings of worthlessness and give them an out. He says it all without saying it. Controlled chaos is what it is. Its insane that its allowed. The negative messages he puts out there, and the violent actions he encourages. As previously stated, there are a lot of poor white people who are waiting to go out with a bang, and get a thrill out of the idea of taking people with them. I wonder how TC sleeps at night. I'd say the money helps, but this dude was born into money. I guess it really is a power trip for him. He's a loser's loser.