Tucker Carlson Says 'Civil War' Will Happen if Gun Control Attempted

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
The nerve to even speak of another insurrection after January is one thing

The nerve to speak of an insurrection in response to the slaughter of children is another level of evil

Until you get an administration in place that is equally as hostile to the GOP as they are to America, they are going to keep getting away with stuff like this

Beto is the only one that took off the gloves

Even if it was a stunt, it's more that anyone else has come to openly challenging the bullshyt live

Never considered voting for him but if he runs, I'll support

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
That’s still 15 million people. 15 million people saying fukk it would tear this country apart cause a lot of those would be military vets and law enforcement. And if that day ever comes you nikkas are gonna wish to god you had a firearm to protect yourself and your family. Black men can’t afford to be in this country thinking like c*nts.

If a civil breaks out

most people are gonna bounce

and speaking as a gun owner myself

let them 15 million kill themselves off over this shythole country :manny:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If a civil breaks out

most people are gonna bounce

and speaking as a gun owner myself

let them 15 million kill themselves off over this shythole country :manny:

Most people ain't got 2000 in there bank for themselves let alone a spouse and kids
Even less actually have passports

Good luck fleeing to Canada or Mexico.....

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Civil war is gonna happen if you take the guns they are collecting to fight the civil war?

Oh damn. We shouldn’t do anything then.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Exactly

White boys from the military are gonna be generals in the upcoming civil war

These nikkas think its a GAME......

:russ:
You white?

Plenty of other brothers trained just like this from YEARS AGO up to now from the same cracker generals you haha kekeing about..

I got uncles can do all this shyt and teach all this shyt and have taught us the basic shyt how to hit your target..

Not every black man a side gun shooter lot of brehs have military experience where you think lot of inner city black men and country boys go when they graduate and don’t wanna do college but wanna change they life..we all got brothers, cousins, uncles, aunts that been in military just like crackers you bigging up

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
You white?

Plenty of other brothers trained just like this from YEARS AGO up to now from the same cracker generals you haha kekeing about..

I got uncles can do all this shyt and teach all this shyt and have taught us the basic shyt how to hit your target..

Not every black man a side gun shooter lot of brehs have military experience where you think lot of inner city black men and country boys go when they graduate and don’t wanna do college but wanna change they life..we all got brothers, cousins, uncles, aunts that been in military just like crackers you bigging up

In my experience, I havent met too many military brothers on that type of time.

alot of the military bros I know are proud to "serve and protect their country"

thats just my personal experience tho.... alot of them seem to be loyal to America.

I could be wrong tho

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
white boys been patiently waiting to set it off like Boosie.

keep thinking its a game....

Gen Z white boys not playing with y'all.

I'm gonna be somewhere in Kenya or Sierra Leone by the time blood starts spilling.
No it’s crazy these nikkaz ain’t getting no p*ssy a lot of them ain’t working barely have any social skills. Which is a recipe for disaster. nikkaz better stay protected outchea.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
The nerve to even speak of another insurrection after January is one thing

The nerve to speak of an insurrection in response to the slaughter of children is another level of evil

Until you get an administration in place that is equally as hostile to the GOP as they are to America, they are going to keep getting away with stuff like this

Beto is the only one that took off the gloves

Even if it was a stunt, it's more that anyone else has come to openly challenging the bullshyt live

Never considered voting for him but if he runs, I'll support

Beto along with Corey Booker and Kamala is who I was feeling during the Dem nominee debates.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
In my experience, I havent met too many military brothers on that type of time.

alot of the military bros I know are proud to "serve and protect their country"

thats just my personal experience tho.... alot of them seem to be loyal to America.

I could be wrong tho
You think they would set back and watch the white military generals they served with slaughter they own people and not do something?

Are you black?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
they aren't going to do shyt. boomers kept the same "from my cold dead hands" energy before the 1994 and 1986 bans and ended up warming up to them when they realized these bans are good for their net worth and keep guns exclusively in the hands of rich cacs. confiscation has already happened in states like ny and they didn't do shyt there either. even 30 years later they celebrate the bans and seethe about how the end of gun control would mean the poors could buy guns.
Seething_collectors.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
white boys been patiently waiting to set it off like Boosie.

keep thinking its a game....

Gen Z white boys not playing with y'all.

I'm gonna be somewhere in Kenya or Sierra Leone by the time blood starts spilling.
Look at this p*ssy running from the grind… stay over there chump