Tucker Carlson Says 'Civil War' Will Happen if Gun Control Attempted

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
"Both Gendron and Ramos were very obviously mentally ill, people around them knew that.”

They keep repeating that these terrorists have some kind of mental illness. Do they ever bring up mental illness when they talk about black crime or chicago? If al qaeda committed cold blooded murder on a bunch of old people and kids would tucker blame mental illness or islam?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
white boys been patiently waiting to set it off like Boosie.

keep thinking its a game....

Gen Z white boys not playing with y'all.

I'm gonna be somewhere in Kenya or Sierra Leone by the time blood starts spilling.
I be telling people to watch out for gen z white dudes, the generation that grew up on Call of Duty and active school shooters drills.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Tucker is soft batch bytch that wouldn’t squash a grape, he’s just hoping one of his middle aged pot bellied viewers will set it off. The young recent killers ain’t watching him, they on YouTube and 4c**n, I don’t even know how they allow Fox to operate anymore

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I be telling people to watch out for gen z white dudes, the generation that grew up on Call of Duty and active school shooters drills.

another thing too - its not only "lame incels"

there are many white nationalists who come from rich families, smash women of all races, and have pride in their race.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Civil war? Against who?

The same cacs that love and support blue are going to kill them for doing their jobs?

We all know the Leo's wouldn't do it anyway, they pick and choose what they want to enforce. Just like mask mandates and compliance checks.

Therefore bubba is gonna be like "you can take this gun outta my cold dead hands" then when Jamal Jenkins kills 2 cops and is killed by one when they try to take his legal gun it's gonna be "just comply!!!!! :damn:"

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
It would not cause a civil war. Only around 30% of Americans own guns and i doubt even 5% of them are willing to put their life on the line to keep that right. It would definitely cause localized terrorism or insurrections from a few extremists though especially as there are politicians in certain states pushing the guns are freedom rhetoric.
That’s still 5 million people. 5 million people saying fukk it would tear this country apart cause a lot of those would be military vets and law enforcement. And if that day ever comes you nikkas are gonna wish to god you had a firearm to protect yourself and your family. Black men can’t afford to be in this country thinking like c*nts. And I think if these whiteboys got some momentum the number would be a lot higher than that.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Tucker Carlson is a POS...but I can think of one scenario where he would be right. Dems always talking about outlawing assault rifles. Of course that means no new ones sold - but are you going to seize the ones that are already out there? If the government tried that (which they never would), I could see a civil war popping off.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I want this.. give these fakkit white boys what they want..we murder each other for much less and we also click up in the pen against other races so when it comes down to it and we see these crackers not playing many nikkas from the inner city will be ready to ride the only wildcard would be who the Mexicans would click up with history says crackers but when the shyt really pop off they might want California back if you know what I’m saying..so yeah give them what tucker asking for ban guns call they bluff fukk it at this point

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Both Gendron and Ramos were very obviously mentally ill, people around them knew that.”

They keep repeating that these terrorists have some kind of mental illness. Do they ever bring up mental illness when they talk about black crime or chicago? If al qaeda committed cold blooded murder on a bunch of old people and kids would tucker blame mental illness or islam?

They'd shoot a black fetus in utero, they don't give a fukk about us.