Tua Tagavailoa signs massive four-year extension

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
You cared to enough to comment. It's deep enough for me to correct your comment.
Yeah, and I never delved deep enough for comparisons to other QBs, so I wasn't here to bullshyt about him being better or worse than whatever QB you wanted to talk about. My whole post was putting a fair amount of doubt in the validity of his contract. The second you used it to talk about someone not involved I respectfully clocked tf out.

Edit:
Before the inevitable response, another nikka brought up Purdy.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yeah, and I never delved deep enough for comparisons to other QBs, so I wasn't here to bullshyt about him being better or worse than whatever QB you wanted to talk about. My whole post was putting a fair amount of doubt in the validity of his contract. The second you used it to talk about someone not involved I respectfully clocked tf out.

Edit:
Before the inevitable response, another nikka brought up Purdy.
Again, you cared enough to comment, and it's deep for me to correct your comment.

Check your emotions and you wouldn't be assigning posts to the wrong people.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Again, you cared enough to comment, and it's deep for me to correct your comment.

Check your emotions and you wouldn't be assigning posts to the wrong people.
I cared enough about the Tua contract to ask like minded people their thoughts. It wasn't an invitation to talk about whatever QB you feel isn't getting the attention you want. You didn't correct shyt as, again, I never brought up the Niners.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I cared enough about the Tua contract to ask like minded people their thoughts. It wasn't an invitation to talk about whatever QB you feel isn't getting the attention you want. You didn't correct shyt as, again, I never brought up the Niners.
And I cared enough to correct your incorrect comment. I did correct shyt. You said both QBs need to prove they can succeed without all world talent. One is already playing without all world talent.

Neither QB is on my team so I don't care about attention. Again, check your emotions.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
And I cared enough to correct your incorrect comment. I did correct shyt. You said both QBs need to prove they can succeed without all world talent. One is already playing without all world talent.

Neither QB is on my team so I don't care about attention. Again, check your emotions.
You're typing to type. You didn't correct shyt. Both QBs played with guys who had all world seasons last year. Whether they are or are not that caliber all the time is irrelevant. You don't have a team btw, breh:mjlol:For whatever reason, you're pressed to keep this convo going. I'll gladly oblige, though I think that is a waste of bandwidth. The "emotional" stuff is projection on your part so I don't care about that.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're typing to type. You didn't correct shyt. Both QBs played with guys who had all world seasons last year. Whether they are or are not that caliber all the time is irrelevant. You don't have a team btw, breh:mjlol:For whatever reason, you're pressed to keep this convo going. I'll gladly oblige, though I think that is a waste of bandwidth. The "emotional" stuff is projection on your part so I don't care about that.
You're the one typing to type. The two QBs do not have equivalent offensive talent. I absolutely have a team. You're equally "pressed" to keep the convo going because you keep responding just as quickly as I am.

The emotional part is based on how much you keep repeating you don't care about anything. If this is a waste of bandwidth, then drop it and accept you made a dumb assessment. Otherwise we can do this as long as necessary.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
You're the one typing to type. The two QBs do not have equivalent offensive talent. I absolutely have a team. You're equally "pressed" to keep the convo going because you keep responding just as quickly as I am.

The emotional part is based on how much you keep repeating you don't care about anything. If this is a waste of bandwidth, then drop it and accept you made a dumb assessment. Otherwise we can do this as long as necessary.
You don't have a team. You root for one. Just like me. I ever said their talent was equivalent. I said they had all world years, which is accurate. I feel both QBs are carried by their weapons. You are typing to type and love the attention, so I'll stop giving you it. nikkas ain't got nothing better to do on a Saturday night

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You don't have a team. You root for one. Just like me. I ever said their talent was equivalent. I said they had all world years, which is accurate. I feel both QBs are carried by their weapons. You are typing to type and love the attention, so I'll stop giving you it. nikkas ain't got nothing better to do on a Saturday night
I have a team. This is exactly what you said.
I think Tua is better than Purdy, but I'm happy you made that comparison. Both of them will have to prove themselves if they ever get to the point of having to lead their offenses sans all world talent. We know Mahones can do it.
Nothing here says anything about all world years. I'm typing because I don't let stupidity get the last word. Again, you're responding as quickly as I am, so you have just as little to do on a Saturday night lol

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I have a team. This is exactly what you said.

Nothing here says anything about all world years. I'm typing because I don't let stupidity get the last word. Again, you're responding as quickly as I am, so you have just as little to do on a Saturday night lol
All world talent obviously speaks to the years the players had. They won't be all world if they're trash this season. You're typing to type. I'll gladly keep this going as going into my pocket and responding takes seconds. This hill is not one I'd die on, hence the Saturday night comment. I fully expect both QB's talent players to replicate nearly what they did last season if both QBs are healthy.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All world talent obviously speaks to the years the players had. They won't be all world if they're trash this season. You're typing to type. I'll gladly keep this going as going into my pocket and responding takes seconds. This hill is not one I'd die on, hence the Saturday night comment. I fully expect both QB's talent players to replicate nearly what they did last season if both QBs are healthy.
No, you told me what you said, but you didn't say that. Goalpost moving.

You're the one typing to type. We can definitely keep this going, and I will. You went from "I won't give you any more attention" to "let's keep this going", so you obviously are willing to die on this hill on this Saturday night.

Fringe top 10 QBs relying on weapons is not a revelation. One QB actually has an all world squad, the other doesn't. It's that simple.