Tua Tagavailoa signs massive four-year extension

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The hardest thing for nfl teams is to move off the good(but will never be great) QB
Yeah, problem is these franchises can go from a good QB to bad QB, mid QB then another bad QB for decades. I can't even remember the last time Washington had a QB on Tua's level. When a team loses their engine, it gets sad.

A GM makes a bad decision and their job is gone vs having a QB that can keep a window open and give them chances to stack personnel to finish the job. I think the latter is the case here.

We've seen QB's get labeled as "decent" their whole career until they're good enough to win something.

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Yeah he's not bad, but he's limited

His floor is good but his ceiling is quite literally "he can blow out bad teams, but usually struggle against really good teams"

We've seen mahomes, Burrow, and even QBs people criticize like Allen, Herbert, Purdy, etc play well against good defenses.

Tua more often than not just looks like he doesn't belong against elite competition. You wouldn't bet money on him in the playoffs or even in primetime

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who can they get better than tua?
Tua is the best qb they have had since Dan marino, its not that easy

This is the very problem with the "don't pay tua" crowd. What are your options? Skylar Thompson???

Cheetah ain't getting younger so there's no way they waste this team putting the keys in the hands of a rookie qb.

Also for ppl who watch the games, just remember how much the dolphins offense fell off a cliff when Tua was out.

This silly narrative that "anyone" can run this offense shows me plenty ppl do not watch games nor understand what they are watching.

He's elevated his game every yr he's been in the league. Let's see how he looks with another year in the offense.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Yeah, problem is these franchises can go from a good QB to bad QB, mid QB then another bad QB for decades. I can't even remember the last time Washington had a QB on Tua's level. When a team loses their engine, it gets sad.

A GM makes a bad decision and their job is gone vs having a QB that can keep a window open and give them chances to stack personnel to finish the job. I think the latter is the case here.

We've seen QB's get labeled as "decent" their whole career until they're good enough to win something.

Brees (Great) to Derek fukkin CAC :francis:

Which is why the Saints are gonna keep him around for longer than he deserves :snoop: because they fear they will end up stuck with Nathan Peterman or worse. :jordanfacepalm: