Essential TSC's Official Random News & Notes Thread

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH @ Alicia Fox retweeting this:

Niki McElroy @datingwhitemen 23h

Sexy @aliciafoxy is excited about my book! She's definitely in the right place! #ablackgirlsguidetodatingwhitemen pic.twitter.com/RifSXdGspj

:mjpls:

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Hogan does the J.O.B. to Toronto's Mayor, Rob Ford (fat fukk)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Who would you pick to be the face of WWE?
14%
WWE Champion Randy Orton
23%
John Cena
4%
Triple H
1%
World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio
34%
Daniel Bryan

23%
CM Punk
2%
Mr. McMahon

:evil:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
something i was:ohhh: about

At the house show In SD, both stands ran out of sheilds shirts in regualr sizes (unless you rock:flabbynsick: 3,4XL) but had everythign else in stock

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
During an interview with WISX FM SaveFrom.net in Philadelphia, CM Punk was asked who his least favorite opponent in WWE was. He said it was Elijah Burke ("The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero in TNA), adding the following:

"Good question. I always get who's your favorite opponent. This is great because I enjoy talking trash. My least favorite opponent; does anyone even remember Elijah Burke? Oh, he was terrible. He is absolutely the worst. Absolutely the worst. Talk about a diva. Man oh man, sorry if you liked him."

Burke responds -

May I ask you about the comments that went around from CM Punk about you last year?

Sure. I can go ahead and answer that for you. It’s real simple. When you are in the position that CM Punk is currently in, what can’t you say that is going to generate interest, generate anarchy? The word I’m looking for is create controversy. Whether he meant it? I don’t know, but when you go back – and all the fans that hit me up, and maybe yourself – when you go back and watch our matches we may have had one or two hiccups here and there, because we did all our stuff on the fly for the most part. But to say the comments that were said? I don’t know. It’s not any sweat off my back, because our matches spoke for themselves.

One match that stands out for me, besides the Unforgiven match, was the 2 out 3 falls match in ECW where at the last second we’re told “Hey, Marcus Cor Von isn’t showing up. You’re doing a 2 out of 3 match.” and we go out there and we call it on the fly. I wouldn’t read too much into it – I think it’s Punk being Punk. That’s what he does!

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
I was watching Raw from the night after Backlash 2002 when Hogan won the title from Triple H, and it just reminded me how I always thought it was dumb that Hogan was rocking the NWO heel beard with the red n yellow...why the fukk was he doing that for so long? :wtf: :mindblown:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was watching Raw from the night after Backlash 2002 when Hogan won the title from Triple H, and it just reminded me how I always thought it was dumb that Hogan was rocking the NWO heel beard with the red n yellow...why the fukk was he doing that for so long? :wtf: :mindblown:

He was still Hollywood Hogan and came out to jimi hendrix