Essential TSC's Official Random News & Notes Thread

Daps
It's strange that they dont want him to reference the UFC, yet they have brock come out in his UFC gear, with practically UFC gloves, and give him an MMA submission finisher.
I think it was more to do with him saying being UFC champ was Brock's greatest achievement rather than just mentioning it.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Well they taped raw yesterday because they're touring Australia or Austria next week so they're gonna be taping smackdown today and tomorrow this week.

yup. They're touring the country of Austria of all places

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

BQKW-dLCYAAsxnj.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
WWE Superstar The Rock was recently asked by a wrestling fan on Twitter if Ted Turner and WCW ever attempted to lure him away from WWE during the heated "Monday Night Wars" in the 1990s. Rock replied to the fan with the following comment:

"Yup in the beginning. Offered 2xs my WWE salary. No thank you. My goal was to 'move the crowd' first. Money would come later."

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- WWE officials are looking to get SmackDown on par with RAW in hopes of getting a good deal from SyFy next month when the current TV contract expires. One WWE source says they wouldn't be surprised if SmackDown ends up going to three hours.

:patrice:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
According to one source, which at this time has not been verified, there is a rumor going around that WWE Superstar and executive Triple H is a big supporter of the Wyatt Family backstage, and has been responsible for their recent push.

Take this rumor for what it's worth, but reportedly, the Wyatt Family are in line for an even bigger push in the near future, following Bray Wyatt's match against Kane at WWE SummerSlam, which may come at the expense of The Shield. Some feel that The Shield will be taking a step back - their only match at SummerSlam currently is a pre-show title defense pitting Dean Ambrose against Rob Van Dam.