Essential TSC's Official Random News & Notes Thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Rumor has it that Cesaro and Generico put on a Match of the Year contender 2/3 Falls match during the recent NXT tapings.
--Antonio Cesaro d. Sami Zayn in a 2-out-of-3 falls match. I think it was about 20:00. Just ridiculously good; one of the best TV matches you're ever going to see. The first fall took only seconds—Zayn hit a flip dive on Cesaro before he even got to the ring, threw him in, rolled him up and pinned him. The crowd loved this, and sang Zayn/Generico's old "Ole" music to celebrate—as over as he is here, a lot of the crowd has still remembered him best from his old gimmick. Cesaro took the advantage quickly in the second fall, but it had a lot more length to it, as Zayn got a few hope spots, and kicked out of a bunch of near falls before Cesaro finally caught him for a submission. The third fall was magical. Cesaro kicked out of a Canadian destroyer. Zayn kicked out after a picture-perfect uppercut. Zayn hit a tornado DDT after diving through the ropes across one corner of the ring. It was around this time that you started to hear "Sami" chants a lot more than "Ole"s. Also, a lot more "NXT" chants than I've ever heard here before. The finishing sequence: Zayn came off the top rope, looking for another tornado DDT. Cesaro caught him, went to throw him off, but Zayn got him in a headlock, going for a choke in midair. He didn't have the body scissors, though, and so Cesaro got hold of Zayn's legs, muscled him up overhead, then dropped him into a perfect uppercut. Cesaro picked him up immediately (no playing to the crowd), brought him to the middle and hit the neutralizer for the clean 3. Both guys got a standing O, with lots of "Match of the Year" and "Sami" chants.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Rumor has it that Cesaro and Generico put on a Match of the Year contender 2/3 Falls match during the recent NXT tapings.

Umm no, Apparently you have not seen Mschif vs Kaley Cucoo at SHIMMER 223 in a Tampon on Pole Match .

:sitdown: fagat

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Trust me....MsChif vs Amazing Kong shyts on RVD's entire spot filled catalog, you overweight glutton.

I will be seeing Mschif tomorrow at the ROH show here in MI, so I will gauge her talent and report it back here.

She looks like the type of ugly slut you pay to have sex with though:

071313_Dearborn_POSTER_V2a.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- Regarding Rob Van Dam's release earlier this year, one source claimed that RVD stopped getting his phone calls returned by TNA officials.

@The Great One
xzbitlol.png
your boy is lucky Prince Paul picked up his annoying phone calls , probably felt bad for the guy.,

Last edited by a moderator:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
- Regarding Rob Van Dam's release earlier this year, one source claimed that RVD stopped getting his phone calls returned by TNA officials.

@The Great One
xzbitlol.png
your boy is lucky Prince Paul picked up his annoying phone calls , probably felt bad for the guy.,
lol @ you posting this middle school girl gossip (from an unnamed source) to try to save face after you were so wrong and so stupid.

Yeah they stopped returning his calls, but he was X-Division Champion up until THE SAME WEEK his contract expired. :aicmon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
x division champ?
xzbitlol.png
isnt that the title they would give to little no name scrubs like amazing red and shark boy? :russ:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
x division champ?
xzbitlol.png
isnt that the title they would give to little no name scrubs like amazing red and shark boy? :russ:

Austin Aries, Aj Styles, Kurt Angle, Christopher Daniels have all been X-Division Champ. All are great, respected wrestlers. RVD won their world heavyweight and X-Division belts. If I was him, I would try and collect as many championships as I could to put on your resume.

Shark Boy was never X-Division Champ and Amazing Red is a great wrestler, you are just trying so hard to be funny in the worst way and it really isn't working. Just because you post the Xzibit picture doesn't mean that shyt is funny breh.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Austin Aries, Aj Styles, Kurt Angle, Christopher Daniels have all been X-Division Champ. All are great, respected wrestlers. RVD won their world heavyweight and X-Division belts. If I was him, I would try and collect as many championships as I could to put on your resume.

Shark Boy was never X-Division Champ and Amazing Red is a great wrestler, you are just trying so hard to be funny in the worst way and it really isn't working. Just because you post the Xzibit picture doesn't mean that shyt is funny breh.
:comeon: everyone knows tna titles dont count on resumes

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
:comeon: everyone knows tna titles dont count on resumes

Says you.

Why you so mad about RVD tearing the house down 2 nights in a row and being like the 2nd or 3rd biggest star in WWE right now :whew:

I only mention him when people call him out and then attach my name :yayo:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You called RVD the 2nd biggest star in the WWE..are you out of your fukking goofy little mind? Get your shyt together before I start checking you for the hell of it.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
You called RVD the 2nd biggest star in the WWE..are you out of your fukking goofy little mind? Get your shyt together before I start checking you for the hell of it.
2nd or 3rd right now man, based on crowd reactions/matches this week:

Daniel Bryan
Cena
RVD

It will change though next week when he falls back into the upper mid-card/lower high card.