Essential TSC's Official Random News & Notes Thread

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
i'm gonna be honest

I don't even enjoy the ECW match compilations anymore.

I watched hardcore TV when it was showing new on late night tv...and part of the draw was the real music as entrance...the extreme vulgarity and the crudeness in general...a lot of that gets lost....I can't enjoy it anymore...Plus some stuff (like crazy long entrances and introductions by the dudley boys) gets cut.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
TSC better watch this DVD if they wanna know what true 80's greatness is

999018_559886647395907_1353658267_n.jpg

The Legends of Mid South Wrestling DVD which will be released by WWE on September 10 is eagerly anticipated by many including yours truly. It's where many of us got our start in the business under the watchful eye of the brilliant and often times bombastic Cowboy...Bill Watts.

The Chapter headings include:
The Beginnings
Ted DiBiase (Ted became a master craftsman in Mid South)
The Junkyard Dog (Biggest star ever in the territory)
The Rat Pack (An Amazing Faction)
Traveling the Territory (Talents averaged appx 2000 miles per week driving)
The Midnight Express vs. the Rock 'n Roll Express Rivalry (A tag team clinic)
Rookie HBK learning from the veterans (Shawn Michaels 1st territory)
Terry Taylor's quest to beat Ric Flair for the NWA Title (underrated rivalry)
Muhammad Ali in Mid South (The "Greatest" created a lifetime of memories in a week)
DiBiase become a fan favorite (The more one is hated, the more one can be loved)
Mid South goes National (It wasn't for long but it was memorable)
Hacksaw Jim Duggan (Carried the territory after JYD left..legit stud..serious, ass kicker)
The Fabulous Freebirds (Loved to be detested..no 3 man unit ever better)
Terry 'Bam Bam' Gordy (Greatest teenage wrestler I ever saw..a prodigy)
The One Man Gang (HUGE star w/ General Scandor Akbar..HOF level Super Heavyweight)
Dr Death (Doc grew up in Mid South..became a beast...was like family to many of us)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Per Jim Ross. They don't have full match dates listed.

Ted DiBiase vs. Paul Ordnorff
Andre the Giant, Dusty Rhodes & JYD vs. The Wild Samoans & Ernie Ladd (1983)
Jim Duggan vs. Ted DiBiase (Coal Miner’s Glove, Tuxedo, Loser Leaves Town Match, 3/22/85)
Storyline: Mr. Wrestling 2 Mentoring Magnum TA
Storyline: JYD Tarred and Feathered
JYD vs. Hacksaw Butch Reed (Ghetto Street Fight, 6/17/84)
Rock ‘n Roll Express vs. Midnight Express (multiple matches)
Shawn Michaels vs. Ted DiBiase
Rick Steiner vs. Nick Patrick
Ric Flair vs. Ted DiBiase (NWA Title, 6/11/85)
UWF match feat. The Bladerunners, Sting & Rock aka Ultimate Warrior
Terry Gordy vs. Jim Duggan (UWF Title)
Ted DiBiase & Dr. Death vs. The Freebirds (Lumberjack Match)
Terry Gordy vs. Dr. Death (UWF Title)
Dr. Death vs. Big Bubba Rogers aka Big Bossman (UWF Title)
One Man Gang vs. Big Bubba Rogers (UWF Title)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the blu ray exclusives:

*Ted DiBiase talks getting his tires slashed by fans.

*1982 North American Title bout between JYD & DiBiase.

*Mid South history in the Louisiana Super Dome.

*1985 Steel Cage match, Ted DiBiase & Dr. Death vs. Jake the Snake & Barbarian.

*The Buzz Sawyer story.

*Jim Duggan vs. Buzz Sawyer 1985.

*Jim Cornette’s Favorite Moment in Mid South.

*1984 Cornette’s Birthday Party.

*Bill Watts seeks help to battle Midnight Express.

*Bill Watts & Stagger Lee vs. Midnight Express.

*Dusty Rhodes talks Boyd Pierce, evaluating talent and more.

*Cowboy Bill Watts talks about the late Ernie Ladd.

:blessed:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
- We noted before that E! and WWE filmed Natalya's bachelorette party in Las Vegas recently, to air on the Total Divas show. Word is that they're planning to air her wedding to Tyson Kidd on the show, which means it would be happening soon.

- WWE officials are more concerned about Fandango's recent concussion because apparently he has suffered a few documented concussions already, before making it to the main roster as a regular character.

- With Chris Jericho taking more time off for Fozzy, he may be gone until January and return in time for the Royal Rumble to build a storyline for WrestleMania XXX.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
– The reason Percy Watson was released from WWE developmental several weeks ago appears to be related to an attitude issue. Several sources report that Watson’s attitude changed after he was demoted from the main roster. He was looked at among management as a good athlete but he was missing training sessions and that didn’t go over well with them.

:ohhh: watson wasnt taking no fukk boy shyt

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- Mick Foley recently appeared on MLW Radio as a special co-host with former WWE writer Court Bauer. Foley talked about The Wyatt Family:

"I love the [Wyatt Family] videos. I really do. I think they're going to be an instant hit. I'm already looking down the road at a Shield vs. Wyatt Family WrestleMania match. A meeting of the maniacs."

Foley also revealed his original plan for his WWE Hall of Fame induction, which was shot down by Vince McMahon:

"I pointed out to Vince that I'd never had any pyrotechnics during the entirety of my career. I thought it might be special if at the end of my speech at the Hall of Fame I could somehow ascend into the rafters on a slay with Santa Claus. Vince looked at me like I was just out of my mind and let me know in no uncertain terms that was not going to happen."

lol @ king vince hittin foley with the
russell-westbrook.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
We’re told many guys were watching Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton “closely on the monitors backstage” as Bryan has become must-see TV. One producer remarked how he is on another level in terms of his in-ring work and talent. Vince McMahon’s promo from earlier in the show was basically him making fun of himself for being so wrong about Bryan.

source: wnw