Essential TSC's Official Random News & Notes Thread

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
After suffering a serious concussion at last Tuesday's WWE SmackDown tapings from North Carolina, World Heavyweight champion Dolph Ziggler has been diagnosed with retrograde amnesia.

Ziggler spoke to WWE.com over the weekend about the situation:

"I didn’t even remember Monday until I watched Raw when I got home. I don’t even remember traveling from Raw to SmackDown. I don’t remember Tuesday. I remember AJ and Big E taking me to the airport on Wednesday morning. I was told I interfered in a match and tried to get my hands on a ladder. When I bent over to grab it, Jack Swagger kicked me in the head."

The World Heavyweight champion will meet with doctors again this week to determine how long the concussion will keep him out of action. As of this writing, his status for Sunday's Extreme Rules pay-per-view is still up in the air.

Ziggler's ex-girlfriend, comedienne Amy Schumer, performed standup comedy in Durham, North Carolina over the weekend and asked the audience to take a drink in support of him. During a post-show Q&A session, Schumer talked about Ziggler's concussion and said she spoke to him earlier in the day. In an ironic twist, Ziggler does not recall speaking to Schumer.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
wwe-2k14-release-date-600x298.jpg

Take-Two has just confirmed some video game breaking news for the WWE fans & gamers alike that WWE 2K14 is right around the corner. As the release date is set for October 29th, how will the new development team stack up? As THQ was the pre-developers of the WWE franchise as finally hit (no pun) Rock Bottom with finances, giving Japan’s Yukes in need of a new tag team partner.

This is where Take-Two come into the ring. As we all know Take-Two under the publisher’s 2K Sports Deal. We all know 2K Sports is very well known for amazing games over the last thirteen years, this is going to be very interesting wouldn’t you say?

As of February, Take-Two had signed a five-year contract with WWE to create games that will be developed by Yuke’s. Take-Two has also hired THQ’s existing WWE production team to manage the development of the WWE 2K franchise. With that being said, only Playstation 3 & Xbox 360 is the only two listed. Maybe on future new platforms? Come back and check on us for more info.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
- Deadline also has a report on how The Rock's new film Fast & Furious 6 is breaking records in the UK. It earned $4.4 million in 462 dates. This was the second largest opening of the year behind Iron Man 3 ($4.7 million). It was also #1

What is that? 3 #1s in one year? GKNL...Team BRING IT 2013....

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Completely forgot there's a PPV tonight. Is there even an official thread yet? :heh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
WWE's new head writer, Adam Rudman, is already out of the company. The news was originally reported by SEScoops.com and independently confirmed by PWTorch today.

Rudman lasted six weeks in the company after replacing Eric Pankowski, who left the company prior to WrestleMania and recently landed at CBS.

PWTorch has learned that Rudman's removal occurred last Friday. According to sources, when Redman was first hired six weeks ago, once people met him, they did not think he would last in WWE.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

:mj: :dj2: :stylin:

Last edited by a moderator:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
WWE attempting to form a partnership with the NFL
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross is meeting with the NFL Players Association today in hopes of developing a program that would funnel NFL players to WWE developmental. "Everybody doesn’t make the 53-man roster,” Ross told Jim Miller and Alex Marvez on SiriusXM NFL Radio."Some guys are going to be looking for work, and we’ve got some job openings. Maybe we can put the synergies of those two entities together and create something wonderful some day." Read more on the story at NESN.com.