Essential TSC's Official Random News & Notes Thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What is your least favorite wrestling story of the past week?
Selection
Votes
"Dance-off" to headline next week's Raw 18% 66
Sting headlining TNA Slammiversary 18% 66
Sting calls Matt Morgan "future of TNA" 3% 11
WWE to add pre-game show before three-hour Raws 6% 20
Lawler cleared to wrestle... for indy match in Fla. 6% 21
WWE pretending Triple H has smaller office than the IT Guy 6% 23
Davey Richards gives Paul London a concussion, match continues 4% 15
Briscoe will kill you if you explain same-sex marriage to his kids 15% 53
McMahon credits Creative for WrestleMania buyrate 9% 34
Can't Decide/need an Advil 14% 51

360 votes total

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I was reading about the the excerpt from Brock Lesnar's book about when he first left the E and the situation in Miami and the shyt he had to say about flying to Africa to wrestle a guy like Bob Holly:laugh: But this got comical too
Vince finally said he would let me go, but he wanted me to sign
a release agreement. This time, I thought it would probably be a
good idea to have my lawyer look at the document before I signed
it. I was sitting in a hotel somewhere when I got the release from
Vince, and I faxed it to my lawyer in Minneapolis. He called me,
said he would look at it, and then would fax back a marked-up
copy to discuss with me.

But I got impatient. I just wanted out. I never intended to
compete with Vince and WWE, and I didn’t care if Vince’s
agreement said I couldn’t. So before my attorney even had a
chance to comment, I signed Vince’s release. I thought it would be
quick and easy, I would get my WrestleMania payday, and I’d be
done with pro wrestling forever. I couldn’t have been more wrong.
What I didn’t know, because I didn’t wait to hear back from my
lawyer, is that while my WWE contract had a one-year
noncompete clause, the release I signed was much different.
Just to avoid the hassles of lawyers negotiating and everything
that happens when you’re leaving, I signed a release that stated I
couldn’t appear for any wrestling, ultimate fighting, or “sports
entertainment” companies, anywhere in the world, until mid-2010.

With one stroke of the pen, I royally screwed myself over.

Vince tried to HOLD THIS NYGGA down until 20 and fukkING 10, man:laugh: Just reading that is the laugh of the day:laugh:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
As seen on Monday's RAW, NXT Diva Summer Rae was not with Fandango as WWE had brought back his original dancer that was used on TV. The idea right now is to use both Summer and the original dancer that was on RAW this week. WWE likes the original dancer because she is a real dancer. We don't have a name for the woman yet but she's a college student and can't make it to TV every week or go on the road for live events. She had finals last week which is why she was off.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
- Independent wrestling stars who are said to be in the process of doing medical tests for WWE include Mike Bennett, Samurai del Sol, Shaun Ricker and Sami Callihan.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
As seen on Monday's RAW, NXT Diva Summer Rae was not with Fandango as WWE had brought back his original dancer that was used on TV. The idea right now is to use both Summer and the original dancer that was on RAW this week. WWE likes the original dancer because she is a real dancer. We don't have a name for the woman yet but she's a college student and can't make it to TV every week or go on the road for live events. She had finals last week which is why she was off.

lol @ not being able to get her name

Daps

So happy when I heard this.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Same here. She really adds another dimension to the character because she can actually dance giving him some credibility, whereas with the other bytch it's verging into bad WWE gimmick territory.

They ain't doing anything with Fandango anyway so it really didn't matter. Jericho is a jobber and means nothing. Fandango needs to be moving uo before he gets Sandowed.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PRLog (Press Release) - Apr. 23, 2013 - SAFETY HARBOR, Fla. -- Dianne Paulson and her staff members interviewed Karlee Leilani Perez last week and signed her that day. Karlee, known as Maxine from the WWE can take the hits and still look amazing. Working with the ROCK from WWE, Karlee may be a petite young lady, but so is Angelina Jolie. Karlee likes to keep her fans excited and is quite personable with them. “ I have had to prove myself in the business” says Perez. “Working out and learning how to take the hits literally, and developing an International fan base. You have to be more than a pretty face, knowing the business helps, but you have to have connections.” Dianne and her staff want to take Karlee out of the ring and transform her to be the first woman from the WWE to hit the big time with Hollywood. Walking in the footsteps of the “Rock“. Karlee has since met with director, Jimmy Fitzpatrick for a major role in one of his up and coming films. Karlee will be working with the WBBF World Body Business Federation as well as working for a fitness show in May doing a video for Bikini Fitness. Karlee is working on her singing career and has met with Tuner Broadcasting Company. Karlee sounds a lot like Rihanna when she sings. “Staying healthy and having great skin is the key as well as a good manager like MPC Models.”
--- End ---

MPC Models signed Maxine from WWE | PRLog

I guess technically they did work together.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- WWE is advertising both locally and on television for a "Bret Hart Appreciation Night" which is scheduled to take place on the May 27th episode of RAW from Calgary, AB.

WWE published a story on the Appreciation Night on their website. Here is an excerpt from their article:

"It has also been announced that the May 27 edition of WWE’s three-hour spectacular will be “Bret Hart Appreciation Night,” paying tribute to the five-time WWE Champion’s illustrious career. What the celebration will entail is not known yet.

For more details on Bret Hart Appreciation Night as they become available, be sure to check WWE.com and tune in to Raw, Mondays at 8/7 CT."

WWE plans on having Shawn Michaels make a guest appearance for the show.

HBGOAT :blessed:

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
RT @Rhiandoll: @RandyOrton I really miss when you use to punt the shyt out of people. 'As do I'

I wish we could see Randy do what he wants to do instead of what the writers want him to do:snoop: