TSC WOAT nominee and resident contrarian Kill Dat Noize exposed as white supremacist

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:mjugh:
Pretty soon I'll be the only white guy left here, we'll white guy that admits he's white.
Nah there are plenty of cool white posters on here but as I told people in Higher Learning:

There is something going on in here brehs. All through the site in little bits and pieces there are cats with some real questionable leanings as far as political and social ideology go.

Like someone said, I have no idea why Sly still has an account on The Coli...dude has been suspect since SOHH and many of us pointed it out AND his response to the Hoegan revelations should have cleared it up for everyone.

But it's ok...maybe this Trump shyt is what The Coli needed in order seperate the agents of hatred from the good brehs

Last edited:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I thought Cobra was Jewish? And my parents are from Paraguay, I rep that LWO with the red, white, and blue c/w :myman:
wait...you aren't Black......haven't you called Black wrestlers uncle toms before?
7e7741186661.gif

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Now that you say that I do remember you mention that your people are from Paraguay...
But I been thinking you were a brotha for a hot minute now...:dahell:
I've mentioned it since day one. Check my history.
wait...you aren't Black......haven't you called Black wrestlers uncle toms before?
7e7741186661.gif
:ufdup: I never said that term other than quoting another poster. I did say the "T" in Booker T stood for it though and coined Uncle Rockus (as in Uncle Ruckus from Boondocks). I've also called out Mr. Fuji, Carlito, and Samoan wrestlers (other than JOE) for selling out in the name of wrestling. :scusthov:

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland