TSC WOAT nominee and resident contrarian Kill Dat Noize exposed as white supremacist

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Yo when I went to see Aveners a few years back we got there kinda late so we had to sit towards the back corner so we didn't exactly have the best seats in the house.

You know these 2 bytches sittin in front of me were makin their own margaritas and shyt??? :wtf:

I swear to god 2 grown ass women gettin drunk while attending a kids movie in the middle of the fukkin afternoon. shyt was embarrassing. Plus they wouldn't shut the fukk up and would laugh like fukkin hyenas at all the funny parts and shyt. I shyt you not these 2 muthafukkin bytches held the entire theater at ransom. No one said a muthafukkin word even though you could tell everyone in my entire section was annoyed.

Problem is I'm a cac and I know full well if I had said a fukkin word these 2 bytches woulda threw the book at me and god knows what else. Had me contemplating whether it was really worth getting into a confrontation over. So of course I just stuck it out like everyone else and enjoyed the movie as best as I could. :shaq2:

But I swear man I was PRAYING for someone to step to these bytches.

Where's a coli thug when you need him. :snoop:

- the guy in question is a former crip and/or associated with known crips
- may have lied about the permit to carry
- woman also revealed to be a liar about why they were pulled over and also happens to be the WOAT parent (aka WOAT person)

but yea i'm sure they were calm and respectful towards the officer and didn't escalate the scene and he just shot at him because he was black.

stay woke.
:mjpls:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Regarding the movie story, I know you wouldn't want anyone ruining your theater experience. Even if they're the same race or ethnicity as you. I don't care if it's another Hispanic like me, I ain't pay money for a movie to deal with someone that can't shut the fukk up or have common manners. Nobody trying to deal with that. I'll appreciate it if someone would've told them something if I didn't myself. Some just need to learn how to act.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Regarding the movie story, I know you wouldn't want anyone ruining your theater experience. Even if they're the same race or ethnicity as you. I don't care if it's another Hispanic like me, I ain't pay money for a movie to deal with someone that can't shut the fukk up or have common manners. Nobody trying to deal with that. I'll appreciate it if someone would've told them something if I didn't myself. Some just need to learn how to act.
I get that, but ending the rant with "Where's a coli thug when you need him." :francis: