TSC WOAT nominee and resident contrarian Kill Dat Noize exposed as white supremacist

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Who's mad? I love Kanye.

Doesn't mean the nikka can't be corny.

I actually got a chance to bump this last night a few times and I just wanna say this thread has been fukkin comedy so far. You guys listen to an album... yo lemme rephrase that... you muthafukkas SKIM through an album the moment it leaks and then act like you're the authority on the shyt. God forbid you dudes just say what's real and be like "Yo this shyt ain't for me I think I gotta pass on this shyt."

But nah, everyone's a critic. "Em ain't do this. Em ain't do that. Em did too much of this. The beats ain't that. This shyt is trash"

These nikkas won't even let the shyt sink in HALF A DAY.

This is the problem with you internet heads. Do you realize that like half the albums from back in the day that you all consider "classic" woulda got the recycle bin treatment if they were dropped today? Y'all some impatient fast food eatin type nikkas. Like if the shyt ain't instantly gratifying the shyt goes to the bin.

Maybe Em matured as an artist and as an MC and didn't put together some shyt you're supposed to consume in one listen.

It's been ONE DAY. There is no album you felt the same way about on Day 30, on Day 60, on Day 90, on Day 300... as you did on Day 1. So chill the fukk out and if the shyt is that wack to you then just move the fukk on. But if you're gonna listen to the shyt a bunch of times just to reaffirm how much you hate the shyt then what's the point.
:what:

Do you have any idea how many nikkas would flip if there was strong evidence linking Puff to Big's murder?

Yo who cares about them nikkas. Seriously. I ain't got beef wit none of them dudes. They're no different than you and me. Just a bunch of nikkas that love talking about hip hop.

The reason I don't really watch them is because they're all pretty much lames and there isn't a real nikka there to represent. Not sayin I'm a street nikka obviously but I'll be honest I do love my fair share of street nikka music.

No disrespect to those guys but ain't none of them dudes come off as someone who would understand real nikka music. So when they talk about it they just expose themselves for bein the lames that they are.

And there ain't nothin wrong wit bein a lame. Just make sure you stick to talkin about lame music.

5 times in one post, this dude couldn't help himself :scust:

No surprise that someone cut from his cloth would latch onto Trump's message and be cheerleading for him in Higher Learning all year either.