TSC is War

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
You can't do this to me. I GIVE YOU RATINGS!!!!!! Not in the way I want to, BUT RATINGS NONETHELESS!!! ...you were the one behind this weren't you? YOU WERE IN ON THIS CONSPIRACY WEREN'T YOU!!!??? ...you can't keep me from here, I BELONG HERE!!! I AM THE DRAW. OF THE COMPANY!!! ME!!! NOT PUNK, NOT HOGAN, NOT EATON, NOT THE TSCCM, NOT THE SAVIORS, ME!!! YOU WILL DIE WITHOUT ME!!! Just like tna will die.

You've never drawn a dime. The whole losing streak gimmick couldn't garnish you one single ounce of symphfy. Pure Dylan Connell Heat. :gag: I tried to repackage you, still couldn't get over. Kiss the brass rings and leave my office.

Makai Club

Makin' moves, makin' thousand dollar moves
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_ma6cjs3wjf1rg7lnuo1_500.jpg

Yet here I am still getting that paper while you're unemployed. You can't even touch me.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
You've never drawn a dime. The whole losing streak gimmick couldn't garnish you one single ounce of symphfy. Pure Dylan Connell Heat. :gag: I tried to repackage you, still couldn't get over. Kiss the brass rings and leave my office.
...did you just repeat what you just said? ...you know what? I can do your job better, I can be the gm better than you can.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Dylan Connell has not only been deavored, but blackballed within the industry.

If you work with him, be prepared to go indie.
...I really loathe you...you know that, you really know that? Let it go already man, just let it go. Hatred is not good to keep inside of you for so long.

Daps
I seem to be in possession of two tag team championship belts. I'm also pretty pissed off at the entire roster whatever their affiliation.To declare myself tag team champion I'd need a partner. How far am I willing to go?
Could I do the unthinkable, create an unholy alliance with...nah I couldn't...could I :patrice:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
You can't do this to me. I GIVE YOU RATINGS!!!!!! Not in the way I want to, BUT RATINGS NONETHELESS!!! ...you were the one behind this weren't you? YOU WERE IN ON THIS CONSPIRACY WEREN'T YOU!!!??? ...you can't keep me from here, I BELONG HERE!!! I AM THE DRAW. OF THE COMPANY!!! ME!!! NOT PUNK, NOT HOGAN, NOT EATON, NOT THE TSCCM, NOT THE SAVIORS, ME!!! YOU WILL DIE WITHOUT ME!!! Just like tna will die.

:laff: @ the audacity of this shytty ass post

Just :russ: