TSC is War

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Announcing the main events and being in one are two different things. You want to surround yourself with a bunch of butthurt emo kids, thats your biz. But you will not rise to prominence at my expense. You messed with the wrong person. You talk about respect? Respect is sticking with who brought you to the dance. Respect is keeping faith even at weak and dire times. At TSC Championship Series, I shut you up once and for all.

Blah blah blah all that keeping faith in dire times you can keep to yourself. I've forgotten more about working in main events than you think you know about it kid. Just because I've been at an announce table for a bit don't get things messed up here. I've been up against the best of them here and ask any of them in the back and they know what StarClout is capable of. I've been at prominence.

You and your TSC cronies will be the ones crying like emo bytches when The Learning and TSCCM dismantle you and TSC

If we're gonna do this, we're going all the way, lay it all on the line, a match that will put this all to end. We're going to do this in Hell in a Cell

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Nah, unlike you, I'll go to any lengths to get my hands on that title. :demonic: Any lengths.

Is that why you're not even in the championship series?

Hell even the TSC saviors don't want you on their side. The TSC Playaz offered you a spot on their squad but you turned it down like a dumbass

Only a dipshyt as yourself tells the booker to fukk himself and cries about how he is never booked

I've got Hell in a Cell with @Beautiful Bobby Eatin to worry about.

Try to get past the preshow and TSC Heat maybe you can talk about being in championship contention

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Is that why you're not even in the championship series?

Hell even the TSC saviors don't want you on their side. The TSC Playaz offered you a spot on their squad but you turned it down like a dumbass

I've got Hell in a Cell with @Beautiful Bobby Eatin to worry about.

Try to get past the preshow and TSC Heat maybe you can talk about being in championship contention
...:ninja2:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
That motherfukker doesn't even deserve to be in the TSCNXT, he should be TSCDEAVORED!!!
Why he hasn't been deavored yet I'll never understand.

He pisses off bookers and teams who want to give him a chance and be throws a bytch fit and wonders why he isn't booked beyond a joke character

It says something that during the TSC Power Struggle, the ones fighting for TSC don't even want to represent him. He's an ungrateful piece of shyt who doesn't respect TSC or this business

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Why he hasn't been deavored yet I'll never understand.

He pisses off bookers and teams who want to give him a chance and be throws a bytch fit and wonders why he isn't booked beyond a joke character
I just don't like being disrespected.

Makai Club

Makin' moves, makin' thousand dollar moves
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Correction. 'Wanted' to give him a chance. He's going to get Swizzy and I stuck on TSC Heat for the rest of our lives with this fukkery. I'm not cut out for this Stevie Richards life. :mindblown: