TSC is War

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
If Swizzy's alright with it, I suggest we let that fool in the TSC Playaz.

Imagine it. This is us:

prime_time_players__michael_cole_gif_by_protenpinner-d5difur.gif

:troll:

:lupe: I seriously might consider this. He could be the dork tag along who could provide comedy relief segments, @Wcthesecret I just found a place on the bill for you.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
I don't like you either, but you're the most hated buster on this forum. Imagine all that heel heat you'll be getting for us, you ugly Badger looking motherfukker. It'll be beautiful! :blessed:
:lupe: I seriously might consider this. He could be the dork tag along who could provide comedy relief segments, @Wcthesecret I just found a place on the bill for you.
Let me think about this....
I ain't no comedy wrestler. I am a force to be reckoned with. And YOU WILL TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!!! And also why the fukk are all of your posts blank?

Makai Club

Makin' moves, makin' thousand dollar moves
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt like this is why you don't get booked. Who do you think you are telling the booker to go fukk himself? Brian Pillman? :stopitslime:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
So another show and another screwjob huh? This time its a little different. This time its some punk who made a little noise on the indys and now wants to make a name for himself on my name. @StarClout, youre a talented cat ill give you that. Weve never had any problems. Until now. You turn your back on everyone. You got me good. And you say it isnt over. Well thats one thing we can agree on. Im not through with you by a long shot. You want to use my back as a stepping stone? You want to make a name on my reputation? You want to sign your million dollar contracts with MY BLOOD?! Come to the championship series. I wont be too hard to find. Im not running from you, the learning, TSCCM or anyone. At the championship series, and I will call my shot right now, at the championship series I will take your head off with a lariat. I will dump you on your head and I will make you tap like the undercard bytch you are. And you will know... that Bobby Eatin is much much more.... than a pretty face...

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
So another show and another screwjob huh? This time its a little different. This time its some punk who made a little noise on the indys and now wants to make a name for himself on my name. @StarClout, youre a talented cat ill give you that. Weve never had any problems. Until now. You turn your back on everyone. You got me good. And you say it isnt over. Well thats one thing we can agree on. Im not through with you by a long shot. You want to use my back as a stepping stone? You want to make a name on my reputation? You want to sign your million dollar contracts with MY BLOOD?! Come to the championship series. I wont be too hard to find. Im not running from you, the learning, TSCCM or anyone. At the championship series, and I will call my shot right now, at the championship series I will take your head off with a lariat. I will dump you on your head and I will make you tap like the undercard bytch you are. And you will know... that Bobby Eatin is much much more.... than a pretty face...

See where you got it wrong is where you say I turned my back on the people. These people didnt respect me and the things I did for them night in and night out. And it seems you don't know the concept of respect either. I don't need to use you as a stepping stone. I was working main events here for years while you were carrying @Hoss and @puppetmaster's luggage and sleeping on the floor in their hotel rooms. I've been here for years and some little punk like you wants to come save TSC? It doesn't work like that

I'll be at the championship series. And when I get to you I'll show you and the rest of TSC what respect is. Just remember, the blood of TSC will be on your hands when The Learning is done with TSC.

This is the end of the line for you and the rest of the TSC saviors. After I get through with you, you'll be back to working preshows jobbing out to the Duane Gill of TSC, @Wcthesecret

All of your attempts to be the savior of this promotion will be in vain and I'll enjoy smashing your head in as the TSC Universe and the rest of TSC are in tears as the company is torn apart by by the seams

See you at the Championship Series, where you and TSC will take your Last Ride.

Last edited:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
See where you got it wrong is where you say I turned my back on the people. These people didnt respect me and the things I did for them night in and night out. And it seems you don't know the concept of respect either. I don't need to use you as a stepping stone. I was working main events here for years while you were carrying @Hoss and @puppetmaster's luggage and sleeping on the floor in their hotel rooms. I've been here for years and some little punk like you wants to come save TSC? It doesn't work like that

I'll be at the championship series. And when I get to you I'll show you and the rest of TSC what respect is. Just remember, the blood of TSC will be on your hands when The Learning is done with TSC.

This is the end of the line for you and the rest of the TSC saviors. After I get through with you, you'll be back to working preshows jobbing out to the Duane Gill of TSC, @Wcthesecret

All of your attempts to be the savior of this promotion will be in vain and I'll enjoy smashing your head in as the TSC Universe and the rest of TSC are in tears as the company is torn apart by by the seams

See you at the Championship Series, where you and TSC will take your Last Ride.
Announcing the main events and being in one are two different things. You want to surround yourself with a bunch of butthurt emo kids, thats your biz. But you will not rise to prominence at my expense. You messed with the wrong person. You talk about respect? Respect is sticking with who brought you to the dance. Respect is keeping faith even at weak and dire times. At TSC Championship Series, I shut you up once and for all.