TSC is War

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
KG Dillon: Special Announcement!!! TSCCM You may the upperhand....but not for long

On this special TSC is WAR after-show....we introduce the new secret weapon of TSC......our newest tag team just signed to the TSC Roster I present to you....

@Evil Genius Swizzy and @Doominess The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!

*Swizzy & Doominess do the thousands of dollaz dance*

"thousands of dollars, thousands of dollars, thousands of dollars..."

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
KG Dillon: Special Announcement!!! TSCCM You may the upperhand....but not for long

On this special TSC is WAR after-show....we introduce the new secret weapon of TSC......our newest tag team just signed to the TSC Roster I present to you....

@Evil Genius Swizzy and @Doominess The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!

*Swizzy & Doominess do the thousands of dollaz dance*

"thousands of dollars, thousands of dollars, thousands of dollars..."

krzb.jpg

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
@Kind Gentleman I seriously think you should make this TSC is War/ TSC PPV stuff a regular thing

everyone here seems to love it and it is has become part of the TSC culture we know and love so much :wow:

I actually enjoy doing it since I think i'm smarter than every booker in wrestling. TSC is War before a PPV is part of the plan for now on.

Don't worry brehs, when its time to end the TSCCM vs TSC war a lot of cats getting pushed. :wow:

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
...wait, wasnt I supposed to be in a dark match and a lumberjack in. Lumberjack match? DID I JUST GET TAKEN OFF THE CARD!!!??? Unbelievable, if it aint one screwing, it's another.