• Total voters

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:russ:

Ornery ass Negro ain't shyt

What’s funny is I also met William regal around that same time. I was going into a grocery store with my mom & regal was walking out of a chiropractor office right next to it.

He was one of the nicest persons I’ve EVER met in my life. He told me he was about to leave WCW & asked if I knew what WWF was cause that’s where he was going & he chopped it up with a young staticshock for a few minutes when he didn’t have to. That was my first time hearing a British person in real life & he was in the hood lol

Still a Regal stan to this day & that was like 96 or 97 :to:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What’s funny is I also met William regal around that same time. I was going into a grocery store with my mom & regal was walking out of a chiropractor office right next to it.

He was one of the nicest persons I’ve EVER met in my life. He told me he was about to leave WCW & asked if I knew what WWF was cause that’s where he was going & he chopped it up with a young staticshock for a few minutes when he didn’t have to. That was my first time hearing a British person in real life & he was in the hood lol

i think we already did evals on ron and regal if you want to find the leaderboard somewhere

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

One of my favorite Wrestler's of all times, one of the great Scientific Wrestler also. True Gentleman of the sport.

Now I see why Teddy Long and Butch Reed beat Ron Simmons ass and broke up Doom, Ron had that uppity negro in him trying to impress the white man :mjpls:

And had the nerves to accuse Ahmed Johnson of the same shyt in WWF when he kicked him out the Nation:martin:

The Nation could of had The Rock, Ahmed Johnson, Mark Henry, Papa Shango (Karma) and Ron Simmons running shyt

b. woods

Peace
Daps
his theme :wow:

those Axe/Bicycle kicks for a breh his size :wow:

the Spinebuster-Pearl River Plunge combo :wow:

when he bodyslammed 600+ lb. Yoko in his 1st in-ring appearance on WWF programming :whoo:

And then immediately afterwards, Bulldog tried to run up on him from behind and got caught:

Ahmed: :ufdup: :birdman:

Bulldog: :whoa: :hubie:

Ahmed was that breh in 95-96. :myman:

The kidney injury was the beginning of the end. :mjcry: