TSC Evaluation #117: Ahmed Johnson

Overall Rating

• Total voters

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I was a big fan of Ahmed as a kid. He had a really unconventional career, in terms of he came out of nowhere, should’ve had next, but injuries took him out before that was realized. He wasn’t very good, objectively, and he doesn’t really have any stand out promos or matches, but he was a favorite of mine because he had a rawness to him that you couldn’t fabricate. His power was rugged and unrefined, which made him dangerous, but it was fun to watch. Kinda tough to rate him, like Yoko, so I’m going 6 here.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
OK, this thing's credibility is very questionable now. Yokozuna, who never drew a dime, and doesn't have a single match or promo anyone goes back to, got a higher score than Big Show and HHH. If Yokozuna got the HHH push most people who threaten to stop watching would've just stopped without thinking about it.

I haven't seen much of Ahmed's career so im not rating him.
Yokozuna was a monster who beat Hogan in 93. Cripple H got pushed out of nowhere in 99 when every week the crowd was begging for Rock to be champion. Without Rocky, you wouldn't know who Levasque is. The WWF would of bombed in 99 with Austin injured and no Rock.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Should have been WWF Champ. I mean put him next to 1996 HBK, who looks like more of a physical threat? :heh: This is why wrestling can't get taken seriously.
I struggle with this. I feel like Keith Lee should be champ off some Bob Sapp bull rush ish. They don't even try to make black stars. Rock didn't blow up till he left the Nation.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I struggle with this. I feel like Keith Lee should be champ off some Bob Sapp bull rush ish. They don't even try to make black stars. Rock didn't blow up till he left the Nation.

The Rock had massive heat during the Nation, and he never would have evolved with that character had he not been in the Nation. Remember, the WWF had basically gave up on him as face Rocky Maivia, jobbed in a very insignificant match vs Mankind and was injured. No Nation, no Rock.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yokozuna was a monster who beat Hogan in 93. Cripple H got pushed out of nowhere in 99 when every week the crowd was begging for Rock to be champion. Without Rocky, you wouldn't know who Levasque is. The WWF would of bombed in 99 with Austin injured and no Rock.

Your only defense of Yokozuna is him being booked to get a fake win over Hogan in a match no one ever talks about besides being a historical fact. If it’s just about fake wins and titles then HHH has a much better career.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lol, Keith Lee is no Bob Sapp.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
whatever batista got is what ahmed should get. In my eyes they are pretty much the exact same wrestler, one white (enough) one black...two different fates in WWE. :mjpls:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Your only defense of Yokozuna is him being booked to get a fake win over Hogan in a match no one ever talks about besides being a historical fact. If it’s just about fake wins and titles then HHH has a much better career.
My only defense? He defended his title at WM..went over Taker who hadn't lost in like 3 years at Rumnle 94 by unforgettable gang up conspiracy that led to all kind of shyt like a fake Undertaker angle.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Rock had massive heat during the Nation, and he never would have evolved with that character had he not been in the Nation. Remember, the WWF had basically gave up on him as face Rocky Maivia, jobbed in a very insignificant match vs Mankind and was injured. No Nation, no Rock.
Nah..he was given a WM win and was always pushed from day one. The fans just turned on him. He came back that summer and turned heel and that group from that point forward revolved around him..like the nwo revolved around. They just prolonged it the story not to have Farooq look like a total jobber. Who was Farooq after the Nation? Eventually a tag team guy. And when the Rock lost the ic title, the Nation was finished. The Rock was always getting the most heat...which is why it was easy to get him away from the midcard and put str8 in the main event by Survivor Series.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ron Simmons Sambo Ass knew what the fukk he done.

Ahmad was there, he had the size, power, had the look and received loud pop... Vince was ready to put the Strap on him

fukk Ron Simmons

Saw him in a convenience store here in Atlanta when I was like 8 & my dad asked him if I could have his autograph. Bruh acted like we asked him for 2 million :why:

When is his evaluation? He getting a 0 from me