• 5 (Average)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
The only negative with Savage is that Steamboat said Savage needed all of his matches planned out completely, but regardless he's still a top 10 GOAT.
I heard that too but he mentioned “with him”. If you listen to the shoot interviews with Ric Flair he said the complete opposite he mentioned that if savage was comfortable with you he would just go out there and work without it being pre-scripted. DDP said the same thing.. Regardless though he still top 10 for sure. One of the biggest personalities of all time

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I heard that too but he mentioned “with him”. If you listen to the shoot interviews with Ric Flair he said the complete opposite he mentioned that if savage was comfortable with you he would just go out there and work without it being pre-scripted. DDP said the same thing.. Regardless though he still top 10 for sure. One of the biggest personalities of all time
Well then I now have zero issues with the GOAT. I actually ordered his nWo Madness shirt last week.:myman:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Who isn't going to give the Macho Man a 10 ? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah

Dirty Sprite legendary

full

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@livindajetlife explain why you gave Macho an 8, I'm intrigued :patrice:

@Sypress @the artist known az explain why you gave Macho a 9, I'm intrigued :patrice:
This again :russ:

ok, if we’re talking historically then yes he is a 10

he is up there with hogan as being recognizable outside of wrestling

if I’m voting based on personal preference (which I thought this was) then no

To me a 10 is someone who had a great career that I have the difficult time saying which are my top 3 matches, promos, angles, moments and what not

example: Bret Hart

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Just watched this. Never seen it before or heard about it. Pretty got damn good.
When I was a kid I was the biggest Hulk Hogan mark in the world, and I HATED Macho Man cause some friends and family would always tell me Macho Man was better than Hogan just to upset me
:sadcam:

Truth be told, I was just mad cause deep down I knew they were right.
:wow:10/10.

nikka I NEVER THOUGHT HULK HOGAN was better than Macho Man Savage was the shyt