Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You don't get a Macho Man Randy Savage level performer just anywhere. You might get someone who can do one or some of the things he was great at, but it's rare you ever saw someone who could do all the things at once. In his prime, he was the best around. I'd give him an 11 if I could. My favorite wrestler of all-time!

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Cup of coffee is one of the goat promos ever

:dead::dead::dead:

fukkin magic. :heh:

It'll also be forever understated how much Mean Gene brought to these promos with his snide remarks and camera glances. How we don't have a TSC Mean Gene smiley set is beyond me.

":whew:MAN!

............................................WOW, MAN! FREAK OUT! :banderas:"

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is pro wrestling. Everything you can possibly want in a pro wrestler he had it at an elite level. 10.
I never really considered this but you're right. Dude was larger than life, great character that evolved, put on a show in the ring and on the mic, became an icon. I don't think there's another wrestler that embodies the sport like Macho does

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I never really considered this but you're right. Dude was larger than life, great character that evolved, put on a show in the ring and on the mic, became an icon. I don't think there's another wrestler that embodies the sport like Macho does

lets put aside promo and ring work.

Classic entrance :whoo: that theme :banderas:

Classic ring attire :banderas: swagless bums like hoegan wrestling in the same shorts for 30 years :scust:

memorable valet :shaq:

classic merch that purple shirt :banderas:

Dude was literally everything in wrestling done at an elite level :wow: