Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
The best overall worker/promo/character in wrestling history.

10/10 in all categories. If he didnt work in wwf, youd hear more about the incredible workrate like you do with flair n steamboat in nwa. Macho was better than both.

Saw his last wrestlemania live and tho it didnt come off on tv, he was more over in nyc that night than bret, luger, etc. a real shame vince tried to retire him when we got taker n kane vs dx coming up in 2018 when 2/4 of those guys were in the fompany when randy was CHAMPION.

And out of ALL the stars in wcw... he EASILY had the best run through there whether it was:

Classic macho man in the colors
Or macho madness in nwo
Or his run with the 3 valets when he was truly a wild man (my fav version of macho ever in modern age)

Last edited:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Only thing I didn't care for was him on commentary... kinda a problem that a lot of great promo guys have, when they become commentators, they're nowhere near as good as they were with promos. Also the case with Piper, Billy Graham, Booker.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Only thing I didn't care for was him on commentary... kinda a problem that a lot of great promo guys have, when they become commentators, they're nowhere near as good as they were with promos. Also the case with Piper, Billy Graham, Booker.
because they have to sell the product instead of themselves lol