TSA and Angela Rye... Dont know how to feel about this

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
No, see if she wanted to make the argument that those searches are unnecessary and do the research and investigation to try and get them stopped that would be great.
Instead she wanted to create a pity video because she was randomly selected this time even though she probably has walked by hundreds of other ppl getting it done to them during her travels and couldn't have given any fukks then.

But when it happens to her.....:camby:
Yes that's exactly it. She made a pity video to become an internet martyr.

What woman doesn't want the publicity that comes with public humiliation via a hand up your vagina?

Daps
So what exactly is your argument here in regards to Angela feeling violated with a hand up her vagina again? It's necessary to swipe my hand up your p*ssy to keep you safe because ppl sneak blades and axes onto planes?

I just want to hold onto your answer so I can tag you in the next police brutality thread

As someone who worked for TSA, no one put a hand up her vagina. That is an exaggeration. The reason the officer went anywhere near her vagina is because despite what people think, people hide stuff where they think no one wants to go - which is exactly why people get their groins patted down sometimes. It's not just profiling. Everything they do is for a reason- if you don't like it - take the greyhound.

TSA leader: Underwear bomber's device didn't go off because of hygiene

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Exactly!!

I work for TSA (HQ) and shyt like this pisses me off b/c it's all fun and game until you are thousands of feet up and a mofo is holding a detonator :sadcam: then you wished someone patted his/her ass.

Even before working for TSA never had a problem them searching me or my things...idgaf I'll get naked if need to. Remember when people were complaining about the damn body scanne? :mjlol:

Trust no one wants to touch or see these mostly obese fukkers :mjlol:

Oh and check out TSA instagram besides being hilarious it shows the shyt these dumb fukks always trying to sneak into the planes

Thing is, y'all don't find shyt worth finding. Its plenty of videos out there showing that the TSA is garbage at actually finding shyt that smart people would use to blow up a plane. You find the knife left in a bag by some idiot redneck or a pistol by some absent minded shady individual but not actual bomb components.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As someone who worked for TSA, no one put a hand up her vagina. That is an exaggeration. The reason the officer went anywhere near her vagina is because despite what people think, people hide stuff where they think no one wants to go - which is exactly why people get their groins patted down sometimes. It's not just profiling. Everything they do is for a reason- if you don't like it - take the greyhound.

TSA leader: Underwear bomber's device didn't go off because of hygiene

Believe me, I love these responses cause I don't know/see you nikkas in any threads in HL discussing any level of civilian rights or grievances. So this is really hilarious to me.

No one put a hand up her vagina, but clearly the woman swipes up and through Angela's dress and makes her jump up. (1:49 of the video)

But you can't physically check underwear without touching - ah you know what forget it :hubie:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Thing is, y'all don't find shyt worth finding. Its plenty of videos out there showing that the TSA is garbage at actually finding shyt that smart people would use to blow up a plane. You find the knife left in a bag by some idiot redneck or a pistol by some absent minded shady individual but not actual bomb components.

Is not the actual TSO that find explosives is the K9s :comeon:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What's the kobe smilie for? Aren't we both in agreement. She did this shyt for attention bro. She wanted everyone to see her groped in public.
maybe I just read your reply wrong....it's all good.

but, I don't see it as public humiliation... I mean anyone that travels frequently by any means knows that this shyt is common place.

she's just looking for attention. on some " I can't believe they did it to ME!!!!" type shyt. it's these types that piss me off. I mean she has no problems when it happens to other ppl but when its on her its the end of the world. I can't stand ppl like that.

Next time I hope its a transexual female that gets the chance to "inspect her" and pat her down. then we'll see how these overly sensitive and overly liberal ppl feel.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
maybe I just read your reply wrong....it's all good.

but, I don't see it as public humiliation... I mean anyone that travels frequently by any means knows that this shyt is common place.

she's just looking for attention. on some " I can't believe they did it to ME!!!!" type shyt. it's these types that piss me off. I mean she has no problems when it happens to other ppl but when its on her its the end of the world. I can't stand ppl like that.

Next time I hope its a transexual female that gets the chance to "inspect her" and pat her down. then we'll see how these overly sensitive and overly liberal ppl like that.
raw

:laff: you need help - seriously

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Everything they do is for a reason- if you don't like it - take the greyhound.

You sound like a redneck. "love it or leave it mister!!" with that southern drawl. :mjlol:

She had every right to feel violated. It was her in the video, not you. You are trying to tell people how they should feel in a situation like that :cousins:

It most definitely is way over the top.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Is not the actual TSO that find explosives is the K9s :comeon:

And there lies the problem. I have to take my shoes off and limit the amount of toiletries I can bring so the TSA can find a pair of Scissors yet you can't find bombs or anything actually threatening to the flight without dogs.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
And there lies the problem. I have to take my shoes off and limit the amount of toiletries I can bring so the TSA can find a pair of Scissors yet you can't find bombs or anything actually threatening to the flight without dogs.

You know there is more than just dogs :comeon:

We coordinate with Intel agencies and have our Intel division

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You know there is more than just dogs :comeon:

We coordinate with Intel agencies and have our Intel division

If you are doing all that then what purpose does it serve to have everyone take off their shoes and belt. We don't seem to be gaining any extra actual security by doing this. People who want to sneak shyt on a plane still can. The issue that caused 9/11 was solved when they locked pilots in the cockpit alone and stopped those jumpseating guest pilot programs. All the inconvenience that is placed upon the average citizen is nothing but an expesnive ass show. Airport security needs an overhaul and it doesn't include 20 people standing around a conveyor belt.

Daps
You sound like a redneck. "love it or leave it mister!!" with that southern drawl. :mjlol:

She had every right to feel violated. It was her in the video, not you. You are trying to tell people how they should feel in a situation like that :cousins:

It most definitely is way over the top.

I also posted a link for the underwear bomb news report. If I was just saying it to troll that would be one thing, but it really happened and could have killed people. Why are people ignoring that? :mindblown: