TSA and Angela Rye... Dont know how to feel about this

无名的

Superstar
Daps
:wtf:

How else are they suppose to find explosives, guns, etc.? You will be amazed on how creative humans are when they are up to some shyt and who they are searching?? :wtf:

Anybody can be up to something, there is no way to tell besides being on a list.

People need to stop acting like they are above searching and understand the big picture period.

Hire smarter people. Train them better. Pay them more. Target your searches. Think proactive and not reactive.

Most people getting searched should not be getting searched.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
It sucks, but it happens all over the country every day. I don't believe they singled her out and I don't believe they went out of the way to violate her. It sucks and is uncomfortable and embarrassing for every single person that has to go through that, but that's how it is if you want to fly these days.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What is that classist bullshyt supposed mean?

I worked at fast food, Walmart and other places in my life. Did you grow up in the hood or some suburb?

So-called "McDonalds" don't have the mental capacity to be airport security? Is that what your implying?

Maybe it's the BS Political Correctness non-sense that is behind these random searches. When is the last time an African American, a west African, a white European, a Latino or an East Asian committed a terrorist attack on airplane?
that is EXACTLY what it is. they want to look like they aren't profiling ppl so they have to pick random everyone when in reality they just want to go after their profile lol

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Hire smarter people. Train them better. Pay them more. Target your searches. Think proactive and not reactive.

Most people getting searched should not be getting searched.
are you against stop and frisk ??

where mostly young black and latino men are being targeted and searched??

I hope you aren't against that if you think profiling ppl in an airport is ok.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here, but either it's cool to profile ppl or it's not...can't have it both ways.

for the record, I have been "randomly" searched over 50% of the time I've flown. I've been pulled aside, pulled in to back rooms, etc. the whole thing. far more than what any type of "random" is. however, I just KIM cuz arguing or talking back is just a waste of time.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
are you against stop and frisk ??

where mostly young black and latino men are being targeted and searched??

I hope you aren't against that if you think profiling ppl in an airport is ok.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here, but either it's cool to profile ppl or it's not...can't have it both ways.

for the record, I have been "randomly" searched over 50% of the time I've flown. I've been pulled aside, pulled in to back rooms, etc. the whole thing. far more than what any type of "random" is. however, I just KIM cuz arguing or talking back is just a waste of time.

I don't support stop and frisk. I get you're comparison, but I think it's surface level. The who, why and where of searches are very different.

You know you are the one flipping the bill for all those convinient nice things to have right?

Considering all of the waste that occurs, I'd be happy to foot the bill for effective, proactive anti-terror measures.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
lol so a woman doesn't have a right to feel violated with a hand up her vagina because......

it happens every day?

1. most of the people in this thread are cac trolls so u know how that go

2. the other, more respectable posters have sadly been brainwashed by the government into thinking this bullshyt is necessary. It's only happening because our government A) fukks around in places they don't belong and B) is either incompetent (like Bush ignoring intel around 9/11) or simply WANTS to strip our rights away and uses these tragedies as a vehicle to push these bullshyt laws through.

Angela always been a real one, sad that these morons on here are conditioned to hate any female who has a complaint. Angela is wife status :ahh:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Lots of anecdotal experience flying and professional experience assessing people.

cop-dancing-hard_o_3751049.gif

:scust:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

2. the other, more respectable posters have sadly been brainwashed by the government into thinking this bullshyt is necessary. It's only happening because our government A) fukks around in places they don't belong and B) is either incompetent (like Bush ignoring intel around 9/11) or simply WANTS to strip our rights away and uses these tragedies as a vehicle to push these bullshyt laws through.

Angela always been a real one, sad that these morons on here are conditioned to hate any female who has a complaint. Angela is wife status :ahh:
No, see if she wanted to make the argument that those searches are unnecessary and do the research and investigation to try and get them stopped that would be great.
Instead she wanted to create a pity video because she was randomly selected this time even though she probably has walked by hundreds of other ppl getting it done to them during her travels and couldn't have given any fukks then.

But when it happens to her.....:camby:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

Yup not necessary at all :comeon:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Yup not necessary at all :comeon:

So what exactly is your argument here in regards to Angela feeling violated with a hand up her vagina again? It's necessary to swipe my hand up your p*ssy to keep you safe because ppl sneak blades and axes onto planes?

I just want to hold onto your answer so I can tag you in the next police brutality thread