TSA and Angela Rye... Dont know how to feel about this

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Tucker Carlson the GOAT absolutely destroyed her recently. She is an attention whore and a total fraud.

With that said, the TSA missed 98% of dangerous objects during a test study.:mjlol:.....................:dwillhuh:.

Tucker Carlson is an idiot and an awful debater who uses loaded questions and takes shyt out of context.
Any one with a brain knows he's a complete snake oil salesmen and an intellectual midget in the face of solid arguments

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Tucker Carlson is an idiot and an awful debater who uses loaded questions and takes shyt out of context.
Any one with a brain knows he's a complete snake oil salesmen and an intellectual midget in the face of solid arguments

I'm not a Hannity fan or fan of many thank you t.v. personalities, but I think Tucker Carlson is great.:manny:.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Aww come on, get over it. Had them dudes swab out my shoes one time. Just let them do their thing and kept it moving. Now if they singled her out routinely then she would have a case.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how these "progressives" would feel if a"man" that identified as a woman was gonna do their body search. Would they still feel ok with it? Or is that kind of progressive liberalism only good for other ppl?

:patrice:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
TSA is a back door government money transfer.
TSA does nothing but produce security theater, and hides the ability of people to get real security service.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
This doesn't stop terrorists and a lot of weapons get past TSA every year. The system is flawed. Some of it is common sense. Some of it is training and the rest of it is actionable intel.

Most TSA agents are the same people you find working in McDonalds, Walmart or the post office. It's a symbol. A name. Most are a bunch of hacks.

:stopitslime:.

What is that classist bullshyt supposed mean?

I worked at fast food, Walmart and other places in my life. Did you grow up in the hood or some suburb?

So-called "McDonalds" don't have the mental capacity to be airport security? Is that what your implying?

Maybe it's the BS Political Correctness non-sense that is behind these random searches. When is the last time an African American, a west African, a white European, a Latino or an East Asian committed a terrorist attack on airplane?

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Funny how you shyt on TSA workers when most of them are black. :mjlol: The Coli.com, America's most pro black website. :blessed:

Exactly!!

I work for TSA (HQ) and shyt like this pisses me off b/c it's all fun and game until you are thousands of feet up and a mofo is holding a detonator :sadcam: then you wished someone patted his/her ass.

Even before working for TSA never had a problem them searching me or my things...idgaf I'll get naked if need to. Remember when people were complaining about the damn body scanne? :mjlol:

Trust no one wants to touch or see these mostly obese fukkers :mjlol:

Oh and check out TSA instagram besides being hilarious it shows the shyt these dumb fukks always trying to sneak into the planes

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Exactly!!

I work for TSA (HQ) and shyt like this pisses me off b/c it's all fun and game until you are thousands of feet up and a mofo is holding a detonator :sadcam: then you wished someone patted his/her ass.

Even before working for TSA never had a problem them searching me or my things...idgaf I'll get naked if need to. Remember when people were complaining about the damn body scanne? :mjlol:

Trust no one wants to touch or see these mostly obese fukkers :mjlol:

Oh and check out TSA instagram besides being hilarious it shows the shyt these dumb fukks always trying to sneak into the planes

People hate the TSA because there is no rhyme or reason as to why they are searching people and many of them are a$$holes to people who are already in stressful situations. A lot of losers who, just like police officers, have always been losers and are happy to have a way to assert dominance over people.

Nobody wants someone to detonate a bomb on a plane. They just want TSA to be smarter about who they are searching.

I just took a flight yesterday and these stupid fukks were scanning my fingers for some bullshyt, while I carried my dog in my hand and my 4-year-old next to me.

fukking idiots.

:mjlol:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
People hate the TSA because there is no rhyme or reason as to why they are searching people and many of them are a$$holes to people who are already in stressful situations. A lot of losers who, just like police officers, have always been losers and are happy to have a way to assert dominance over people.

Nobody wants someone to detonate a bomb on a plane. They just want TSA to be smarter about who they are searching.

I just took a flight yesterday and these stupid fukks were scanning my fingers for some bullshyt, while I carried my dog in my hand and my 4-year-old next to me.

fukking idiots.

:mjlol:

:wtf:

How else are they suppose to find explosives, guns, etc.? You will be amazed on how creative humans are when they are up to some shyt and who they are searching?? :wtf:

Anybody can be up to something, there is no way to tell besides being on a list.

People need to stop acting like they are above searching and understand the big picture period.