Trying to do all the right steps before I venture off into SRT or HellCat territory.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I still dont understand when people talk about the hellcat's chargers interiors they call it lackluster...:what:

maxresdefault.jpg

how is this mediocre??? Leather stitched racing seats with velour arm rests and door panels???:mindblown: Its a hellcat your basically paying for the engine and performance!?
Plastic dash is the feedback I usually get:yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::unimpressed::mjtf:

any interior looks pedestrian when you compare it to a Mercedes interior.:unimpressed:

0cd58550aa64fe1f89a76567203f8329.jpg

I mean its a mercedes lets be clear...:troll:

1301af0ce733_hd_77072452ab-6-2l-supercharged-crate-hemi-engine-kit_1200x1200.jpg

this is where all your money is going...:mjlit: I just want leather seats... I could care less about the rest or the like...:pachaha:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Mane shut the hell up. I love AMG, but come on mane. You can't even compare the two:mjlol:

Yeah you can:what::gucci::mjtf:

A Velar???:patrice:

Budget range rover:dwillhuh: i dont understand the suggestion

Pull up in the Genesis G70 Sport, breh.

Float on deez hoes:mjgrin:

Korean cars are some of the shyttiest cars out here period.

:stopitslime: Nah bruh worth every penny fam got the srt last year :takedat: and shyt is amazing

they A'ight. kind of lacking in the ingenuity, engineering and the 'awe' department though:hubie:

Entirely different class and price point.

That’s a $150k vehicle :comeon: Might aswell hold out for a urus at that point.

2016 amg S coupes going for $95K and under now

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Yeah you can:what::gucci::mjtf:

Budget range rover:dwillhuh: i dont understand the suggestion

Korean cars are some of the shyttiest cars out here period.

they A'ight. kind of lacking in the ingenuity, engineering and the 'awe' department though:hubie:

2016 amg S coupes going for $95K and under now
He’s going to lease a 4 year old vehicle? :comeon: And I thought you were #bimmergang

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I don't have experience working on cars and did my own brake job.

Have you ever done a break job before? How do you know it's something they shouldn't be doing?

There's tons of videos that show you what to do step by step and what tools to use. Chris Fix has videos on everything and makes it so beginners understand.

Breh not everybody cares about Mercedes like that, that shyt is old man status

High performance brake jobs arent your regular brake jobs, even the parts cost is entirely different. better to just leave it to the professionals.

mercedes-amg-s63-coupe-gets-wald-body-kit-and-forgiato-wheels_8.jpg

Old man status, yeah okay :unimpressed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah but the hell cat dont have: Night vision, Distronic cruise control, lane assist, Massage seats, heated door panels, etc :manny:

If I wanted night vision I'd just buy night vision googles...:mjlol: I mean seriously when are you gonna use night vision when the whole city is lit up???:mjlol:

Also the car has heated seats, heated and cooled cup holders...:noah: I don't need a damned massage when I'm driving...:mjgrin:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If I wanted night vision I'd just buy night vision googles...:mjlol: I mean seriously when are you gonna use night vision when the whole city is lit up???:mjlol:

Also the car has heated seats, heated and cooled cup holders...:noah: I don't need a damned massage when I'm driving...:mjgrin:

:manny:

im just saying, OP will get alot further and ahead with an s-class coupe in New York (im presuming) than a hell cat. Value, Value, Value.

but hell even the sclass and hell cat are both a little gaudy for a first 'nice' car.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Corvette gives you top tier performance + nice interior for $60,000 msrp:yeshrug: The C8 C08 will probably be around $80,000 with 700hp, right up there with the hellcat.
The Corvette is a purpose built sports car that only seats 2, and GM is basically selling the base C8s at a lawse. They admitted it

Plus the Corvette is the performance bargain of the century, doesn't make sense to call that the standard of value. Most $60K cars are either slower or have a worse interior (and in some cases... both :skip: )