Trying to do all the right steps before I venture off into SRT or HellCat territory.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
After my lease is up, I'm thinking about buying an old used Honda civic or Corolla.

But I've been so used to driving a new car and not have to worry about maintenance that it would be hard to go back.

same here I could never buy a 10 year old car. My homeboy got a 2005 bmw last year and his repairs were insane

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Take some of your money and invest in some HPDE courses at the track so you can know what to do with that 700HP.

High Performance Driver Education - Wikipedia

Them schools will teach you how to prevent or deal with them OH shyt! :damn: moments in your car.

I'm thinking about getting a C63 AMG or B8 Audi, will definitely keep this in mind. A lot of the used AMGs I'm seeing have been in accidents, folks don't know how to handle that power.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Having a car note vs ownership and maintance cost is a trade off...

I prefer not having a car note.. I’d rather the ownership and upfront maintenance cost or repair cost.. at least once it’s fully repaired you don’t have to worry about those repairs again for the foreseeable further
Yea but when a car is old enough new issues can keep coming up

Better to have a known expense and little hassle for most people.