Trying to do all the right steps before I venture off into SRT or HellCat territory.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I still dont understand when people talk about the hellcat's chargers interiors they call it lackluster...:what:

maxresdefault.jpg

how is this mediocre??? Leather stitched racing seats with velour arm rests and door panels???:mindblown: Its a hellcat your basically paying for the engine and performance!?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I still dont understand when people talk about the hellcat's chargers interiors they call it lackluster...:what:

maxresdefault.jpg

how is this mediocre??? Leather stitched racing seats with velour arm rests and door panels???:mindblown: Its a hellcat your basically paying for the engine and performance!?

When Dodge came out with these cars they wasn't thinking luxury, they wanted to make Muscle car. You gotta remember the Charger came out in 2006 and the Challenger in 2008. What happened was the brand gained popularity and it took off overnight. Having a nice interior was never in the thought process. The brand gained popularity and it kept selling, so they kept making it while adding power.

I think they'll step it up for the next generation. Paying $45,000 for the 392 should have decent interior, and the Hellcat should definitely be nice for that price point. There's really no excuse to not have a nice interior, regardless if you care about it or not.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
first thing first I’m deciding to lease the charger SRT/hell cat

Currently my credit score is 717 and I just paid off two credit cards and throughout my entire credit history (9 years) I only have one late payment.

my score might jump up and I’m not entertaining going in to a car dealership until my score is above 750.

so far I’m looking to research not to get hit with a lot of hidden fees and also learning how to get the best rage knowing which bank/credit union to go to for financing.

What other valuable information am I missing before I go into the dealer for one of these cars at the end of 2020?
I just bought a home with a lower score then that. It's all about the bread you have to put down. Credit score is a huge factor in that. You have a good score now how much are you willing to put down to get the payments where you want? What is the total cost of the car? 50k? You looking at over $800/m with anything less then 2k down payment. IMO if you can't drop 20-30k down payment it ain't worth it.

dajoker69

Pro
Daps
I can’t give any tips on leasing because I don’t lease. I drive too much and would blow the mileage limit. My question is why do you want to lease?
I can give you buying tips if you want.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs

maxresdefault.jpg

:gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::unimpressed::mjtf:

any interior looks pedestrian when you compare it to a Mercedes interior.:unimpressed:

0cd58550aa64fe1f89a76567203f8329.jpg

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
People with limited experience working on cars shouldn't be working on brakes, thats one thing you leave to the professional if you have limited experience.

I don't have experience working on cars and did my own brake job.

Have you ever done a break job before? How do you know it's something they shouldn't be doing?

There's tons of videos that show you what to do step by step and what tools to use. Chris Fix has videos on everything and makes it so beginners understand.

:gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::unimpressed::mjtf:

any interior looks pedestrian when you compare it to a Mercedes interior.:unimpressed:

0cd58550aa64fe1f89a76567203f8329.jpg

Breh not everybody cares about Mercedes like that, that shyt is old man status

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
When Dodge came out with these cars they wasn't thinking luxury, they wanted to make Muscle car. You gotta remember the Charger came out in 2006 and the Challenger in 2008. What happened was the brand gained popularity and it took off overnight. Having a nice interior was never in the thought process. The brand gained popularity and it kept selling, so they kept making it while adding power.

I think they'll step it up for the next generation. Paying $45,000 for the 392 should have decent interior, and the Hellcat should definitely be nice for that price point. There's really no excuse to not have a nice interior, regardless if you care about it or not.
The Charger debuted in 1964. And the challenger came out in the 70’s. Both very popular cars then and now.