Try to meet underage girls in a hotel room -- get shot up like Call of Duty

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
First time I agree with excessive police force but don’t think he’s good for a minute because he would just as quick dump the clip into a innocent black man

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Yeah he must have thought he was in Seattle cause they damn near allow that behavior here but trust Tukwila don’t play that :pachaha:

But they been wildin on the ch*ld p*rno around here. Just last week a former Mayor was charged and then the police chiefs sons crib was just raided for CP :dahell: :mindblown:

all white folks too might I add :hubie:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
damn, they left him stanking :picard:

he did pull the blicky out and looked like he was starting to get feral.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk that guy but I hate how police just can empty the clip on people.

"Bu bu but the training says your supposed to"

So basically they are quick to shoot,to cover up the fact they are dumb and unable to think quickly:mjlol:

But in this instance I obviously give them a pass. I remember I got my first registered firearm,and had it in the car with me. I tell them I had it thinking thats what i was supposed to do. They pulled out and had the beams on me just for making them aware:gucci:

Lesson learned,never tell them ahead of time. Gives them all the more leeway to unload the clip if they know they have your own gun and can stage a shootout. Or just say you threatened them and made a sudden movement. Cops and military are a demented group of people regardless of what anybody says.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Breh....fuzz greeted dude like it was a traffic violation, and lit him the fukk up like dude looked like one of these brehs:

11451DF85D4CC79FEAD9119D195D8F168A69108A

Cold world :wow:
Lmao

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he must have thought he was in Seattle cause they damn near allow that behavior here but trust Tukwila don’t play that :pachaha:

But they been wildin on the ch*ld p*rno around here. Just last week a former Mayor was charged and then the police chiefs sons crib was just raided for CP :dahell: :mindblown:

all white folks too might I add :hubie:

I feel like there's a nationwide initiative or something going on. Because people been getting raided for it left and right. Catching child predators is like the #1 reason why police still need to exist.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Nah, I've seen some fukked videos where I wondered why the fukk they did that, but the man literally saw the cops and his first instinct was to pull out and fire at one. No doubt he was on some crash dummy shyt so they made sure that first shot was the last one. This ain't like the Chicago cat who got hit 90+ times. This was close range and the pervert was ready to clap cheeks and cops.

I definitely feel cops should be accountable for every bullet they let off, but this was one of those cases where the man overplayed his hand. He was ready to pull the strap on whomever opened that door based on where he was reaching from jump.
:dead:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There’s no such thing as excessive when it comes to killing child rapist
I feel the same way.

I try to be reasonable with a lot of things but people who harm children...it's hard for me to have compassion of any kind.