That we take these bytches to war, lie 'em down
'Cause we stronger now, my nikka, the time is now
-Nas

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs are so hilariously biased. Yesterday when that Philly Hispanic got lit up by the Security Guard, they downvoted everybody to oblivion that asked if it was Overkill for the guard to shoot the man so many times. Now these same Cac fakkits are asking if it's overkill that a LEGIT PEDOPHILE who pulled on 5 cops got killed the same way. They only see humanity when it's a white person. Even when it's a pedo. These are the hypocritical white folk you're arguing with :russell:

Look at them upvoting this pedo shyt :francis:

It's all good for the Rican nikka to get sprayed down tho :francis:

Superstar
Daps
One of the cops was holding the gun one handed and sideways unloading the clip on em I’ve never seen some shyt like that

It’s pretty common for professionals to do this when the distance is close and you don’t need precision, just accuracy.

One-handed you’re passively aiming with the top corner of the slide/upper centered on the target’s silhouette. Two-handed you’re passively aiming with your off-hand pointer finger laying along the length of the lower receiver.

You’ve probably seen it done with rifles/carbines all over TV. It’s a small part of the many styles of “Reflexive fire”.

The point is to suppress or dump into the silhouette to buy yourself some time and distance. This lets you get into cover so you can better orient yourself to whatever is going on, figure out better solutions, take a breather, reload, etc.

The only calculated shot in this video were the first two shots to the pedo’s bladder/guts. The rest were just thoughtless reflex from repetitive training.