Truth Time: Who Here Has Actually Hit a Woman?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I pushed a big girl into the bookshelf, jumped on top on the hippo and gave her that work in 5th grad, broad daylight in the library. I was mackin' on her friend, and she was blockin' aggressively (I think she had a crush on ol' girl because she went dyke in middle school :patrice:). I told her to take her tubby a$$ to lunch and her friend started laughing, so she got embarrassed, slapped me and was about to do it again and I couldn't have that :obama:

Then once at a in the 10th grade I crashed a pool party after my boy called me about this dude that was braggin' about stealing a blackberry from the gym locker room (it was mine) and his girl jumped in. She was choked and slapped, after he boy got stomped out. I felt bad because I f*cked with her best friend from time to time, but she throwing hands, kickin' and spitting and sh!t :shrug2:

I'm an adult now, and adults go to jail for regulatin'. I'm an academic, I an't about that jail life :whoa:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
had a bad ass pino/black ex that lived with me...
for some reason every birthday of mine for 3 years straight I had to
slap the shyt out of her.
I dont know if she was jealous of the attention
I got or what but every birthday I had to slap the shyt
out of her and ignore her til the day after.
crazy because I never had to raise my voice
when it wasnt my birthday.
a0yqua.jpg

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
@lamont614 definitely has

Dude has anger issues. Homie is like Ike turner/Chris Brown/Joe Jackson all rolled up into one

Theres no way in hell he hasn't put hands on wifey

who this tom lol

nah just mushed the shyt out of my baby mom :smh: while i was driving with my lil girl in the backseat i was trippin :sadcam: my lil girl was pro 1 tho i was trippin

the other thing i did we was arguing i grabbed a water bottle and poured water on her face

im cool now tho

Last edited by a moderator:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na but I did choke her very early in the relationship, she woke me up.

I hope I never have to hit a woman smh.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I don't condone hitting a woman at all but years ago at work this ugly ass fat ass Mexican wanted me 2 fukk and I kept turning her down, not 2 add to the fact that my ex worked with me and that shyt was pissin her off to the fullest and I had to deal with that shyt too but one day I told the Mexican bytch no I ain't wanna go 2 this back closet with her and she decided she wanted to start telling people I was gay since I ain't wanna fukk. So I laughed it off but like a hour later she was still telling folks so I had 2 show her what that backhand felt like.

Khadafhi

50 States
Daps
Reppin
Omaha's Flyest
:snoop::myman::myman:When I was closing up my bar a bytch I was fukkn wit god mad cuz I wouldn't let her ass in n she suckered punch me. I slammed her head against the wall n locked the door. Then the bytch came to the other door n did shyt again so I stole on her. I did all that shyt n then ended up fukkn her that night....:snoop:

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop::myman::myman:When I was closing up my bar a bytch I was fukkn wit god mad cuz I wouldn't let her ass in n she suckered punch me. I slammed her head against the wall n locked the door. Then the bytch came to the other door n did shyt again so I stole on her. I did all that shyt n then ended up fukkn her that night....:snoop:

:russ::salute:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I've fought back after being hit and not even all out, just enough to make her fall back.

And is it just me or is it these same immature bytches who run their mouth and like to get physical the sweetest chicks on earth when they not getting their Incredible Hulk on? It's so confusing....so demonic.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
ive slapped 4 or 5

now when bytches tempt me I wanna tell them who they are fukking with

im not one of these be a man ass nikkas i will slide up on you

Khadafhi

50 States
Daps
Reppin
Omaha's Flyest
Another time when was in da club wit my girl n a bytch I used to fukk wit walked up to my girl n told her we was still fukkn. I choked the shyt out of that bytch

:damn:

Superstar
Daps
Another time when was in da club wit my girl n a bytch I used to fukk wit walked up to my girl n told her we was still fukkn. I choked the shyt out of that bytch

:damn:

So you just started choking her in the middle of a club with no consequences?

:duck: