Trumps uses white fear tactics by saying kamala is pro affirmative action and reparations

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
sure she can, because black voters understand it’s a deflection meant to trap her into taking a stand that might upset moderates (read: casual racists).

we don’t need her to come out in support of affirmative action and reparations.

what we need is for her to beat trump.

you think trump is the one playing chess, when it’s the other way around.

:unimpressed:

Ok. Breh.

We shall see.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He can say almost anything and his voters won't abandon him. Kamala doesn't have that same luxury. All it takes is one major gaff against a particular voting block and she's toast.

Exactly.

Yesterday #bothsiders were absolutely giddy because Candace Owens claimed that Kamala had misidentified her grandmother in a 2019 book. It turned out that Candace had confused her grandmother with someone with the same name, who wasn't even from the same town, marriage status, or birth year. But until that was posted, they were EXCITED that they might catch Kamala in one meaningless falsehood, while Trump can lie about enormous issues left and right and they don't give a shyt.

Wait.....wasn't that you?

If true I'm gonna up every thread these c00ns posted with that fake picture.
:pachaha:

So you're desperately hoping to take advantage of the exact cult dynamic you just described. :mjlol:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is playing chess to me, I think he wants Kamala to denounce both things, if she does, a shyt storm will brew and she may lost votes, certainly not gain any

If I was him, I'd keep stating this, so she can actually say Yes to Both.

Trump aint slick lol

He's trying to make her give a solid strong answer to both statements, she tiptoes around it.

He knows what he's doing :russ:
:what:
Trump playing chess
So instead of saying he would give reparations so he would get the black vote he is forcing his opponent to do it.
See how fukking crazy that sounds

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Buh buh buh the Democrats are doing that right NOW family!

ShsEMvX.png

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
:what:
Trump playing chess
So instead of saying he would give reparations so he would get the black vote he is forcing his opponent to do it.
See how fukking crazy that sounds

I mean his opponent is black and she understands that black folks want reparations, why not her:yeshrug:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Whoever said Trump was for reperations tho?
???? People were saying that we can't vote for the Democratic party "because they're aren't giving us nothing"

So the implication is you could get something from Trump.

I'd even by the accelerant argument but no one Black said they were willing to go Jim crow era if it meant America would fall.

The white accelerants have a redoubt to wait out the fall

We get a warlord in 30 years having a condo in buckhead ain't gonna save you.