Trumps uses white fear tactics by saying kamala is pro affirmative action and reparations

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Trump is playing chess to me, I think he wants Kamala to denounce both things, if she does, a shyt storm will brew and she may lost votes, certainly not gain any

If I was him, I'd keep stating this, so she can actually say Yes to Both.

Trump aint slick lol

He's trying to make her give a solid strong answer to both statements, she tiptoes around it.

He knows what he's doing :russ:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is playing chess to me, I think he wants Kamala to denounce both things, if she does, a shyt storm will brew and she may lost votes, certainly not gain any

Trump aint slick lol

He's trying to make her give a solid strong answer to both statements, she tiptoes around it.

He can say almost anything and his voters won't abandon him. Kamala doesn't have that same luxury. All it takes is one major gaff against a particular voting block and she's toast.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
He can say almost anything and his voters won't abandon him. Kamala doesn't have that same luxury. All it takes is one major gaff against a particular voting block and she's toast.

And that's why I think he's putting out these things at this time.

He's baiting her to say something stupid and she's very well capable of saying something stupid to kill her chances.

This is a trap, he knows she's against reparation or hasn't plain out said it Yes to it, went into depth, so he's gonna to press her to give more clarity, If she says, Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if he double downs and ask her how she is going to do it. :russ:

His ass aint slick. :russ:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
All his team truly has to do is make her answer questions that the FBA/ADOS crowd wants her to answer.

I think his team has found something to latch on to and press her on. She ducks questions that folks wanna hear so he's just gonna blast those same questions until she answers them or not, if she doesn't answer them and try and downplay, folks are gonna look at her crazy as they should, and if she does give answers, like I said, I wouldn't be surprise if he doubles down and ask her how

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
-g6qoz.gif

But @ORDER_66 said if he wins, "we have a chance!" Be patient. There's a method to the madness.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
And that's why I think he's putting out these things at this time.

He's baiting her to say something stupid and she's very well capable of saying something stupid to kill her chances.

This is a trap, he knows she's against reparation or hasn't plain out said it Yes to it, went into depth, so he's gonna to press her to give more clarity, If she says, Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if he double downs and ask her how she is going to do it. :russ:

His ass aint slick. :russ:

What major news network is going to ask her about reparations? Heck , which major national news network even talks about reparations on a semi regular basis?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
What major news network is going to ask her about reparations? Heck , which major national news network even talks about reparations on a semi regular basis?

Town Hall meetings, some goofy reporter may ask her about the statements Trump has made towards you about reparations.

1 on 1 interviewer may ask her about the remarks Trump has made and ask her to respond to them or ask her the questions on spot.

It's not hard for her to be pressed

Didn't they ask her about the remarks Trump made to her about her not being black?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Town Hall meetings, some goofy reporter may ask her about the statements Trump has made towards you about reparations.

1 on 1 interviewer may ask her about the remarks Trump has made and ask her to respond to them or ask her the questions on spot.

It's not hard for her to be pressed

Didn't they ask her about the remarks Trump made to her about her not being black?

Good fair potential examples. Same with the Dana bash example asking her about her blackness.

Honestly she could filibuster it easily by talking about how Trump is a divisive leader

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Trump is literally going to be ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE worse on everything people are trying to hold Kamala to account for.

If you're mad at the system, I get it, but a literal demented, senile, malignant narcissist is the other option. This really shouldn't even be a competition.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
So the potential next President of the United States basically just said fukk reparations and Yvette response is “so what?”
:mjlol:

Acronym gang will find a single tweet with 3 likes from an “alleged” Black immigrant who’s against reparations and go back and forth for hours on social media about it, create content about it, etc.

But Trump just gets an “oh well, we already knew that, wHaT dO yOu WaNt Us tO dO aBoUt iT”.
:mjlol:

fukking cowards, all of them.
That’s my thinking with it. With all this stuff going on with Trump there’s actually a chance that he could win. Hold his feet to the fire too! Dude was President and didn’t do a whole lot, why make him President again? He’s acting like he cares about black folks.. well saying you’re for reparations would help big time. He used it as a scare tactic to tell people not to vote for his opponent though. This hurts the reparations gang big time. Acting like this is nothing is crazy.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

Trump aint slick lol

So it's

🥕: the Dems are liars. They'll never give you people reparations!!!!

Black people: :ohhh:I knew it....what about you?

🥕: hell no, the fukk???

Black people: well you got my vote!!

Is that how this supposed to go?

Daps
She can dismiss that, I don't think she can dismiss these other 2 items if asked and folks not eat her up about it.
sure she can, because black voters understand it’s a deflection meant to trap her into taking a stand that might upset moderates (read: casual racists).

we don’t need her to come out in support of affirmative action and reparations.

what we need is for her to beat trump.

you think trump is the one playing chess, when it’s the other way around.

:unimpressed: