Trumps uses white fear tactics by saying kamala is pro affirmative action and reparations

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps

So the potential next President of the United States basically just said fukk reparations and Yvette response is “so what?”
:mjlol:

Acronym gang will find a single tweet with 3 likes from an “alleged” Black immigrant who’s against reparations and go back and forth for hours on social media about it, create content about it, etc.

But Trump just gets an “oh well, we already knew that, wHaT dO yOu WaNt Us tO dO aBoUt iT”.

fukking cowards, all of them.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is what it's always been about with them. Tariq too. They exploited reparations to create division, blaming African immigrants for being an obstacle, all to make it more palatable for them to support Trump for his anti-immigrant stance. Yvette Carnell is scum.
what I don't understand is why they feel they have to help Politicians to kick out immigrants? I mean who is the politiician that came out for illgal immigration?

And as far as legal immigration as long as there's an american empire there will be migrants. I saw a post on the 2nd SFAB's IG page of a former Colombian Army solider in the US as an american solider.

SFAB is the Security forces advisory brigades they teach foriegn troops how to fight we pay them to fight the drug cartels and when they snitch they get a free visa to the states because the cartels "may kill them" .

Trump would want to double down on the Cartels so that means more money and more people moving to the states as they snitch on the cartels.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Mike Tyson said he's a good dude, who am I to go against Tyson. Dude had a personal relationship with him spanning decades.

He also helped get black men out of prison and pardoned Jack Johnson.

Meanwhile Kamala the Indian side-piece grifted her way into locking up negroes all over San Francisco.

You really think Kamala ONLY locked up black people when she was a prosecutor?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So the potential next President of the United States basically just said fukk reparations and Yvette response is “so what?”

Acronym gang will find a single tweet with 3 likes from an “alleged” Black immigrant who’s against reparations and go back and forth for hours on social media about it, create content about it, etc.

But Trump just gets an “oh well, we already knew that, wHaT dO yOu WaNt Us tO dO aBoUt iT”.

fukking cowards, all of them.

This is what it's always been about with them. Tariq too. They exploited reparations to create division, blaming African immigrants for being an obstacle, all to make it more palatable for them to support Trump for his anti-immigrant stance. Yvette Carnell is scum.

It's wild how openly they shift there "It has to be tangibles exclusively for Black people" stance once a racist white Republican is involved.

Democrats expand health care for Black communities? "Doesn't count, that helped other communities in need too."

Democrats give billions to Black farmers? "Doesn't count, some Brown farmers got a small amount of the assistance too."

Democrats forgive hundreds of millions in student loans? "Doesn't count, wasn't only for Black students."

Democrats cap the price of insulin? "Doesn't count, other races use insulin too."

Democrats allow Medicare to negotiate and lower drug prices? "Doesn't count, other people need prescriptions too."

Democrats reduce the crack disparity and legalize marijuana? "Doesn't count, are you saying that only Black people use drugs?"

Democrats investigate police departments and enforce consent decrees? "Doesn't count, are you saying that only Black people are criminals?"

Democrats support race-based Affirmative Action? "Doesn't count, um, white women benefit from that too!"

Democrats support education in Black communities? "Doesn't count, I don't want government education for our kids anyway."

Democrats support a committee to study reparations? "Doesn't count, they're probably gonna give it to non-FBA Black people too and if that's the case then I don't want it."

But then Republicans try to appease White Nationalists with anti-immigrant rhetoric? "Whooooo hoooooo! I don't care if he's not even thinking about us when he does that, I love it!"

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

If you're gonna make shyt up, at least have plausible examples

Breh's entire schtick is to be an arrogant a$$hole who holds contrarian and uninformed views on every subject, but then covers up his lack of receipts under a guise of trolling. Look at everything he's posted in this thread and try to find ONE good point he's made that he backed up factually, anywhere.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Are you seriously implying now that Kamala doesn't have any black friends? :dwillhuh:

In every thread he says dumb shyt, then pretends he was just trolling but that his point is still valid, then moves the goalposts and tries to distract you with juelzing and more trolling.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I just hope she sliding ma and pa money for some utilities or rent

Honestly, if she's not grifting for right-wingers right now then how is she even making a living? Like, what's the last time she had gainful employment? I mean that as a serious question, I don't know what she does and she doesn't seem to have enough followers or views to be paying her bills just off of social media.

I went to check her followers number right now and this was her last tweet. :mjlol:

So we can't draw attention to Trump's documented criminal behavior now because some Black people have cases too. :why:

If anything, incessantly pointing out that Trump is a felon will HELP destigmatize felony convictions for everyone else. :skip:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It's wild how openly they shift there "It has to be tangibles exclusively for Black people" stance once a racist white Republican is involved.

Democrats expand health care for Black communities? "Doesn't count, that helped other communities in need too."

Democrats give billions to Black farmers? "Doesn't count, some Brown farmers got a small amount of the assistance too."

Democrats forgive hundreds of millions in student loans? "Doesn't count, wasn't only for Black students."

Democrats cap the price of insulin? "Doesn't count, other races use insulin too."

Democrats allow Medicare to negotiate and lower drug prices? "Doesn't count, other people need prescriptions too."

Democrats reduce the crack disparity and legalize marijuana? "Doesn't count, are you saying that only Black people use drugs?"

Democrats investigate police departments and enforce consent decrees? "Doesn't count, are you saying that only Black people are criminals?"

Democrats support race-based Affirmative Action? "Doesn't count, um, white women benefit from that too!"

Democrats support education in Black communities? "Doesn't count, I don't want government education for our kids anyway."

Democrats support a committee to study reparations? "Doesn't count, they're probably gonna give it to non-FBA Black people too and if that's the case then I don't want it."

But then Republicans try to appease White Nationalists with anti-immigrant rhetoric? "Whooooo hoooooo! I don't care if he's not even thinking about us when he does that, I love it!"
Trump, DeSantis, Project 2025, and your post show that the people screaming for FBA/ADOS aren’t really about black empowerment and tangibles.

I would’ve been $20k richer if the republicans didn’t block student loan forgiveness. That would’ve been a tangible for me and thousands of other black people. Idc if cacs and hispanics got it too.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

And only minutes later, in response to someone else before he saw my post....

What does any of that have to do with black people? Is weed a black drug?

These clowns are predictable as hell. :mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Breh's entire schtick is to be an arrogant a$$hole who holds contrarian and uninformed views on every subject, but then covers up his lack of receipts under a guise of trolling. Look at everything he's posted in this thread and try to find ONE good point he's made that he backed up factually, anywhere.

Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, and open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. (…) If then (…), the anti-Semite is impervious to reason and to experience, it is not because his conviction is strong. Rather his conviction is strong because he has chosen first of all to be impervious.”
 (Sartre 1995b[1946], 19–20)