Trump's Tax Law Cut Corporate Tax Rate from 35% to 21%. Guess where the money Went.....

Daps
Reppin
St louis
be shocked at drumpf
being a peice of shyt breh.
UKVu0t8.gif

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Stock buybacks = money circulating in the economy

Not sure what the issue is here. A lot of employees are paid in stock option benefits in addition to their salary

Buybacks are generously priced purchases

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Not sure what the issue is here. A lot of employees are paid in stock option benefits in addition to their salary

most money from stock buy backs are not circulating into the economy.

it is reinvested into more stocks.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
most money from stock buy backs are not circulating into the economy.

it is reinvested into more stocks.

Breh ... Read that back to yourself and you will get it

When we talk about the economy. Are stocks not a metric?

Reinvested into more stocks = circulating into the economy :skip:

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol the average American isn’t seeing that money. The investors who sold the shares just put that into other securities.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Not so fast..... buybacks are good for retail investors sure but they are far better for the rich. The rich get richer. Retail investors make up a small percentage of the overall stock market. It's estimated between 10-20%

And then who loses when the big investors pull their money? It's always retail.... Investors ride the wave down and back up again.

This isn't me saying "don't invest".... you NEED to invest as I do. But you have to be smart about it. The idea that it's "good for everyone" is complete nonsense though. It's always about the rich getting richer.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Not so fast..... buybacks are good for retail investors sure but they are far better for the rich. The rich get richer. Retail investors make up a small percentage of the overall stock market. It's estimated between 10-20%

And then who loses when the big investors pull their money? It's always retail.... Investors ride the wave down and back up again.

This isn't me saying "don't invest".... you NEED to invest as I do. But you have to be smart about it. The idea that it's "good for everyone" is complete nonsense though. It's always about the rich getting richer.

Second paragraph is a glaring truth :francis:

Kill yourself idiot.

Ahh here comes the emotional "I can't understand what you're saying, so whose side are you on" guy. Clown :childplease: