Trump's tariff on Steel and Aluminum imports got my company in a code red panic

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
We are a US supplier/distributor. We have company wide emergency meeting in a couple of hours. I heard some guy yelling on the phone a minute ago. These cacs are livid. China only exports about 2% of the metal into the US so the tariffs have nothing to do with the industry as Trump claims, but the US based steel mills are milking the oportunity and raising the prices. Steel price in the US is more volatile than bitcoin right now. Our price guarantee is only good for 24 hours.

Ultimately what this is- big money grip steel producers-ArcelorMittal $75 billion in revenue(AKA Trumps buddies)- raise the prices on metal. Suppliers in turn raise prices for manufactures, manufactures raise prices for consumers like you and I. The prices for everything, from cars to appliances will rise disproportionately hurting the common folk. This tariff won't produce a single job.

And that my friends is how the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer. These poor white trash cacs are fukking idiots man:snoop:

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Canada and Mexico are trying to get an exemption, Australia is also tryin to sneak in there wit em..

We very :whoa: about it, since we don’t want no ‘escalation in trade tensions’.. although some have suggested having a contingency plan is the way forward..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m not buying anything made of steel or aluminum unless it’s second hand.

Dude a ton of stuff is MADE from aluminum... that's the problem...:snoop: everything you mostly use is gonna get marked up crazy... Just wait til you see the prices on these cars!!!! just you see the TRUMP TRADE TARIFF fee on the sticker window price... :beli:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude a ton of stuff is MADE from aluminum... that's the problem...:snoop: everything you mostly use is gonna get marked up crazy... Just wait til you see the prices on these cars!!!! just you see the TRUMP TRADE TARIFF fee on the sticker window price... :beli:
Breh I barely buy anything on some real shyt. I’m not a typical consumer.

Daps
829.jpg